• ...and so much more!
  • stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Thorntons usually does for all uniformed EMS, LEO, Firemen

That would be the one. The closest one is 5 miles the opposite way from my employer. The next closest is about 10 miles from my employer. We have a Speedway a mile from work.

I don't have any doubt at all from some of your previous posts. At least you can admit it, unlike others here that won't openly admit it.

:): Don't take bk seriously. I've yet to find a serious post of his on this forum.:p

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    They don't give them product and expect them to give them extra favors. They give them free product to say thank you and in hopes that they'll frequent it more. I believe, and I may be wrong on this, most departments frown upon their officers taking cash.

You're not buying an officer to enforce what you tell him to enforce. You're paying an officer to enforce laws and your rules within your property.

How is paying an officer to enforce the law and your rules unfair and impartial? Break the law and they can still arrest you.

People here are stating without a doubt that they gave discounts or freebies with the expectation that they will receive a greater presence. With that presence, they gain protection.

Why don't they sit at the end of my driveway to ward off any would be thieves? After all, if they're at the coffee shop preventing theft, they're not at my house preventing theft.

Obviously cops can't be everywhere at once. But it's blatantly obvious that the more I pay, the more protection I get. Be it free coffee and food, cash or hiring an off duty cop. So those that don't pay don't get the same protection as those that do.

What is the difference between giving you $5 in cash or a free $5 meal? They're both payments. I'm sure organizations such as the NCAA don't think that buying athletes clothes, vehicles, etc are the same as paying them cash to get them to play for your school.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I don't have any doubt at all from some of your previous posts. At least you can admit it, unlike others here that won't openly admit it.
    You got me. I hate them so much that I went to an INGO LEOs house and helped him do wiring on his house.

Because I believe giving cops free food raises ethical issues, I hate cops? You're as original as Al Sharpton and the race card.

JMoses

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2013
    You got me. I hate them so much that I went to an INGO LEOs house and helped him do wiring on his house.

Because I believe giving cops free food raises ethical issues, I hate cops? You're as original as Al Sharpton and the race card.

Whatever you need to say to tell yourself yourself that you don't hate the police.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog

You obviously do not read enough of my post, there are 3 fine officers here at least that I would trust and have never met them in person, Frank, Denny and Phylo, there are a view others as well these are just the 1st 3 I think of when I think of good cops

Frank is kinda mean but we have worked passed that.

JMoses

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2013
    You obviously do not read enough of my post, there are 3 fine officers here at least that I would trust and have never met them in person, Frank, Denny and Phylo, there are a view others as well these are just the 1st 3 I think of when I think of good cops

So you would have to have read a post from an officer to now that he or she is a "good officer?"

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    So you would have to have read a post from an officer to now that he or she is a "good officer?"

Yep, if I do not know them, how can I trust them. If they pull me over or otherwise come into contact with me I am an unknown and they are just as unknown to me. Why should I assume any interaction with an officer is a good officer like the ones that I know? They do not assume I am a good person automatically when they encounter me.

JMoses

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2013
    Yep, if I do not know them, how can I trust them. If they pull me over or otherwise come into contact with me I am an unknown and they are just as unknown to me. Why should I assume any interaction with an officer is a good officer like the ones that I know? They do not assume I am a good person automatically when they encounter me.

Living life scared of everyone is a great way to go through life. LOL

JMoses

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2013
    Scared and not trusting are two different things. Do cops just assume everyone they have contact with are fine upstanding people? Are they just scared then?

Sounds to me like you need some meds for your paranoia. JMO

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas

Frank is kinda mean but we have worked passed that.

What about LRahm? There are plenty of officers on here that I would have no problem with, judging by their posts. I've met Frank and he is a great guy. I'd have no issues dealing with him from the opposite standpoint. He was very respectful to most of the people he came into contact with, the other guy was an ass to begin with. You get what you give.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    What about LRahm? There are plenty of officers on here that I would have no problem with, judging by their posts. I've met Frank and he is a great guy. I'd have no issues dealing with him from the opposite standpoint. He was very respectful to most of the people he came into contact with, the other guy was an ass to begin with. You get what you give.

Forgot about Lonnie. Dont see him much here anymore.

Jmoses, ok fine I am paranoid and you are not a very nice person unless you were just joking.

JMoses

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2013

You got it right!

Top Bottom