Why bother with the GOP if this is all it has to offer?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    One of them at least professes to follow. They have knowledge of right and wrong.
    Hell. Even a heathen knows not to diddle kids, and the heathen isn't professing anything! Fat lot of good that profession does for the kid that got diddled by the Christian pedo! It'll probably turn the kid into an atheist. So in terms of soul winning, that's a big L.

I don't think there's a moral advantage to being a Christian pedophile over a Marxist pedophile except at least the Christian pedo isn't Marxist, if that's much of a plus. The kid gets violated either way.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Hell. Even a heathen knows not to diddle kids, and the heathen isn't professing anything! Fat lot of good that profession does for the kid that got diddled by the Christian pedo! It'll probably turn the kid into an atheist. So in terms of soul winning, that's a big L.

I don't think there's a moral advantage to being a Christian pedophile over a Marxist pedophile except at least the Christian pedo isn't Marxist, if that's much of a plus. The kid gets violated either way.
    Totally agree.

I was only commenting on Route 45's "Marxist pedophile" statement - Why did he group the two? Is it an effort to link the two together? Is is it to reinforce evil? Is intending to exculpate one? (I doubt it)

I don't know. (so I asked)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This thread got weird, so I've just kind of skimmed it. Am I getting my leaves picked up by a spandex clad fire team or not?

Oh, and Reagan would be labeled a RINO in a heartbeat by INGO if he ran today. Likely for good reason.
    Reagan was the right guy for the era I guess. Or at least the least worst of the choices.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I mean we just got cold beer sales on Sunday. Let's not take steps backwards.
    That had nothing to do with religion in current times, that was the liquor stores not wanting to be open an additional day and big box retailers wanting to be able to sell on Sunday…

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I'm not imagining anything. I responded to your question. If they are competent, I don't care. If they aren't competent, I do care. I doubt Jenner is 'unstable' in a way that makes him unsuitable for law enforcement. I don't have to like them, approve of their choices, etc. I just have to work with them and do what's best for the organization. I don't like people who cheat on their spouses, it shows a lack of integrity, but does it impact integrity on the job? That's what I need to know.

And you've got to quit with the pop culture references if you're attempting to successfully communicate with me. I have some idea of who John Malkovich is but couldn't pick him out of a lineup and have never heard of Red.
    Trans genders have a mental illness, and were not allowed years ago to purchase a firearm because of the mental illness, and their aggressive behavior.
    Many shooting were done by these mentality unstable people just recently the school in Tennessee.
    A rhetorical question. How long before one or more starts shooting their fellow officers?

If it hasn't already been done.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That had nothing to do with religion in current times, that was the liquor stores not wanting to be open an additional day and big box retailers wanting to be able to sell on Sunday…
    Yeah yeah. Of course. It’s a sound bite to make the point. I shouldn’t need to do disclaimers. Everyone should get the point.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Trans genders have a mental illness, and were not allowed years ago to purchase a firearm because of the mental illness, and their aggressive behavior.
    Many shooting were done by these mentality unstable people just recently the school in Tennessee.
    A rhetorical question. How long before one or more starts shooting their fellow officers?

If it hasn't already been done.
    There is often emotional baggage that accompanies transgenders. It’s not necessarily because of the mental illness. I have a cousin who is transgender. Very stable emotionally. Would probably make a good officer. The emotional nut cases would be the ones who are also indoctrinated into the ClownWorld™ cult. Not all of them are unhinged. Hopefully the recruiting process would weed out the nutters.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    There is often emotional baggage that accompanies transgenders. It’s not necessarily because of the mental illness. I have a cousin who is transgender. Very stable emotionally. Would probably make a good officer. The emotional nut cases would be the ones who are also indoctrinated into the ClownWorld™ cult. Not all of them are unhinged. Hopefully the recruiting process would weed out the nutters.
    I looked it up it was in 2012 that they are no longer considered to have a mental illness.
    Thus they can legally buy firearms, and even be law enforcement nowadays.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Back to the topic, why bother with the GOP? It’s an existing organization with an existing structure that is already positioned to be against Democrats. It’s the people running it who are the problem. Displacing them would be a shorter path than letting the GOP die and have something else rise up in its place. But beware of wolves in Populist clothing.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This thread got weird, so I've just kind of skimmed it. Am I getting my leaves picked up by a spandex clad fire team or not?

Oh, and Reagan would be labeled a RINO in a heartbeat by INGO if he ran today. Likely for good reason.

If the guy assigned to pick up your leaves doesn't think he's a guy and doesn't show up because he called off to ride his bicycle, in Spandex, on one of the last nice days of the year and he delays you on your way home because he refuses to ride in the ditch, is it all good because;ADA or something?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If the guy assigned to pick up your leaves doesn't think he's a guy and doesn't show up because he called off to ride his bicycle, in Spandex, on one of the last nice days of the year and he delays you on your way home because he refuses to ride in the ditch, is it all good because;ADA or something?
    I knew eventually you would admit cyclists had had an adverse impact on your life also.

Glad to see you coming out.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The GOP is basically doomed. If we could displace the chamber-o-commerce neocons whatever is left of the party would argue about how Christian the new GOP should be.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Reagan was the right guy for the era I guess. Or at least the least worst of the choices.

For me Ronnie's high water mark was SDI and his meeting with the soviets in Iceland. From a technical perspective SDI was more theory than reality but a shrewd move by Regan to put Edward Teller in charge changed that in the mind of the russians. Ronnie was good with people, he understood his opponents well by putting the original Dr. Strangelove in that position. This was a guy who scared people right down to their socks, so when they have the summit, SDI is all the other side wants to talk about even though it's still really just an idea. I have this vision of him and his staff sitting around for drinks after Gorby went home and laughing about how the russians bought that snake oil hook, line and sinker.

I don't know if Regan played poker but I bet he would have been good at it.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

Eff off from work to play in the road sounds like something a cyclist would do, so it's a believable scenario. I feel like I should have info on what time two trains left various stations before finishing the word problem, though.

Top Bottom