Why bother with the GOP if this is all it has to offer?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    One fights the war the enemy delivers. Reagan was a different lifetime ago. You clearly do not know what time it is.
    Reagan didn't fight Marxist?!

I suppose next you'll tell me we can't hold to values of Washington, Abraham, or Adams.

Great leaders know no boundary of time or enemy.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I don't feel compelled to love a Marxist pedophile.
    Welcome to Post-Christian America.

We love to claim we're a Christian nation! So long as that entails enforcing our traditional Christian values on others. It's a heck of lot harder to enforce the difficult Christian demands on ourselves. You know, the ones that can't be enforced by laws, but are a matter of the heart.

Let me posit this question: Who's worse? The Marxist pedophile or the Christian pedophile? Why would I be harder on the person without a moral compass?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Reagan didn't fight Marxist?!
    They weren't heavily embedded in government then I don't think. Hell, back then even CNN didn't like communism.
    I suppose next you'll tell me we can't hold to values of Washington, Abraham, or Adams.

Great leaders know no boundary of time or enemy.

The fight isn't against Britain or slavery. It's against CownWorldLeft™. Against people who want a revolution. I just saw a tiktoc video of a woman who was trying to figure out how to feed the comrades after the revolution starts. Our education system is cranking these nutters out like big macs.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Welcome to Post-Christian America.
    Well, not totally.

We love to claim we're a Christian nation! So long as that entails enforcing our traditional Christian values on others.
    Honestly, as a non-believer, I don't love it when you guys start claiming that. It almost always involves a conversation having to do with imposing beliefs on society. I mean we just got cold beer sales on Sunday. Let's not take steps backwards.

It's a heck of lot harder to enforce the difficult Christian demands on ourselves. You know, the ones that can't be enforced by laws, but are a matter of the heart.

Let me posit this question: Who's worse? The Marxist pedophile or the Christian pedophile? Why would I be harder on the person without a moral compass?

Marxism is evil. Pedophilia is evil. Christianity is not, per se. Call it a Christian Nazi pedophile and we'll call it a tie. Is that what we're going for? We trying to figure out who wins the intersectionality of evil?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Why in the world would you say that either of these scumbags is in possession of a moral compass?
    One of them at least professes to follow. They have knowledge of right and wrong. They stand before others and tell them what they do in secret is evil. Parable of the seeds and sower- the seeds fell, they (presumably) grew...

Here's an article of what we both would call a degenerate. The difference between him and the Frisco queer is that he tried to hide it while living it. He (presumably) knew in his heart it was sinful.
    https://julieroys.com/alabama-pastor-copeland-posts-explicit-content-online-transgender-woman/
    The sad ending is he blew out his brains days after exposed.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Then I apologize.
    Do forgive me for feeling like I'm stranger in strange land... even in my own tribe these days.
    But, this gets to kinda what I was getting at. There is no moral need to apologize. You need no forgiveness from me.

Edit:
    I assign the label of "human" to everyone that's created in the image of God.
    This is what I call polishing plastic. I suppose we all do it. Not just Christians.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Honestly, as a non-believer, I don't love it when you guys start claiming that. It almost always involves a conversation having to do with imposing beliefs on society. I mean we just got cold beer sales on Sunday. Let's not take steps backwards.
    I'm going to call that an agreement between us!

1) Alcohol on Sunday. That's a win in my book.
    2) Whatever we were doesn't seem to influence what we are. Rules and regulations are the antithesis to Christianity since Jesus walked the earth. Christianity and power is somewhat volatile. One can argue that part of what started America was the escape from Christian domination. Granted it was a perverse domination, but in many ways that what you get.

Marxism is evil. Pedophilia is evil. Christianity is not, per se. Call it a Christian Nazi pedophile and we'll call it a tie. Is that what we're going for? We trying to figure out who wins the intersectionality of evil?
    intersectionality? Yeah, I totally did not mean to go there...

Top Bottom