• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Understood. But I was just referring to the intent of his posts. In my opinion, I think having an addendum to the rule where the duration of membership can have that exclusion as the rules' purpose is to prevent members from post whoring to get the site's benefits in a short amount of time. Whoever reported the OP wasn't taking his/her time of membership into consideration.

I wasn't aware, Seniority, had anything to do with it .....

Running one-liners, is running ..... I don't care WHO, you are .....

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    I wasn't aware, Seniority, had anything to do with it .....

Running one-liners, is running ..... I don't care WHO, you are .....

What was his/her one liners? A liner is sentence. Posting a word or emoticons on every post are different. I didn't know that posting a sentence is a violation. Look, CM already got my point and we all understood the rules. Not really going to explain further what my point is, if you can't see it, let it be.

Last edited:

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    What was his/her one liners? A liner is sentence. Posting a word or emoticons on every post are different. I didn't know that posting a sentence is a violation.

Feel free to ask the Mod who deleted them, but I doubt they will feel like they need to defend following Fenway's long-standing rules to you.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Feel free to ask the Mod who deleted them, but I doubt they will feel like they need to justify following Fenway's rules to you.

You are correct. That this is a tender spot with some is OK with me as well. Feel as you will. No worries.
    The rule is very clear.
    If you are on the forum and see a new member pop up old threads and say....."cool" 51 times and drop right into the classy's most of those folks never venture back out among us. The rule is in place to put a face on members or at least an incite into who they may be.
    50 is really not enough to build a relation ship but it is a start. Some do not make it out past 25 before flaming out and crashing.

Lets just agree that it is a rule with what we (staff) think is a good reason and leave it go.
    If this rubs someones Rhubarb the wrong way.....well....:dunno:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    What may not be realized is that many longer term members have hundreds and hundreds of threads subscribed to over years and years of time. If your subscription status is set to notify by email, then the useless one liners turn into annoying box filling emails. More than one of these on years old threads point to the obvious.

These sneaky, under the radar, attempts to bypass INGO's classified rules become a quick waist of time for possibly hundreds and hundreds of INGO members.

76chevy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    well this thread took some weird turns!

Some of you guys must have way more time on your hands than I do....watching others post counts? Get real....

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    well this thread took some weird turns!

Some of you guys must have way more time on your hands than I do....watching others post counts? Get real....

Well my friend they are real.
    They are not watching....it is obvious to anyone on line that uses the new posts option. The runners pop up constantly.
    Read Post #91

76chevy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Dude,

Late night and a few breaks at work is about the time I have to surf online. No intention to "fly under" any radar and like I said, did not even realize about the post count rule or paying the fee to access the classifieds until it was brought up here in this thread.

I think you are "over thinking" all this =)

Looks to be lots of info here on this site....

Um, yeah... Pretty much gonna call BS on that. :): A lot of us watch your post count soar in a late night run. When you obviously thought no one would notice. We see this a lot and very very seldom ever call it wrong.

Regardless, hang around. Participate and you will find this is a great place. And maybe you will regret that it took you 5 years to decide you wanted to get active.

:welcome:

Top Bottom