• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Why is the gent worried about his post count at all if the classifieds isn't the goal?

He's not. I'm guessing that's his way of following up a post by looking thru his history like I do since I don't do subscription, like you said, it's annoying even if the responses are informative.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You are correct. That this is a tender spot with some is OK with me as well. Feel as you will. No worries.
    The rule is very clear.
    If you are on the forum and see a new member pop up old threads and say....."cool" 51 times and drop right into the classy's most of those folks never venture back out among us. The rule is in place to put a face on members or at least an incite into who they may be.
    50 is really not enough to build a relation ship but it is a start. Some do not make it out past 25 before flaming out and crashing.

Lets just agree that it is a rule with what we (staff) think is a good reason and leave it go.
    If this rubs someones Rhubarb the wrong way.....well....:dunno:

Wait... what? I'm not getting my rhubarb rubbed at all. Is that a higher level of site supporter status I missed? :naughty:

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    a03b1bf1c7_1386154145_Hij-leerde-ons-dat-joints-roken-achter-het-stuur-nooit-een-goed-idee-is.gif

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I hate when my rhubarb gets rubbed the wrong way. Just say'n.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Actually, I hate to admit this, but the disappearing posts are my fault.

See, I needed them. I had this post in mind for another thread. A poem, really. But I didn't have enough words of my own, so I went back and took some of the OP's posts to use those words. I'm not proud of it. But, I figured, he'd been around a long time and hardly used any words of his own. I mean, dude had just a few posts.

So, I figured INGO wouldn't miss them. Its not like there was much substance to them, anyway.

And I'm sorry, but I can't put them back. I had to take them apart and rearrange them to get the right words. All I have left are a few phonemes and random syllables.

Kinda like a harleyrider_50 post.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Dude,

Late night and a few breaks at work is about the time I have to surf online. No intention to "fly under" any radar and like I said, did not even realize about the post count rule or paying the fee to access the classifieds until it was brought up here in this thread.

I think you are "over thinking" all this =)

Looks to be lots of info here on this site....

We'll see what happens when you hit 50. BTW, You gotta have a thick skin around here sometimes, just say'in......

:welcome:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Actually, I hate to admit this, but the disappearing posts are my fault.

See, I needed them. I had this post in mind for another thread. A poem, really. But I didn't have enough words of my own, so I went back and took some of the OP's posts to use those words. I'm not proud of it. But, I figured, he'd been around a long time and hardly used any words of his own. I mean, dude had just a few posts.

So, I figured INGO wouldn't miss them. Its not like there was much substance to them, anyway.

And I'm sorry, but I can't put them back. I had to take them apart and rearrange them to get the right words. All I have left are a few phonemes and random syllables.

Kinda like a harleyrider_50 post.

You freaken post whores **** me off.... just say'in... :draw:

:lmfao:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis