• mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Nothing like getting nekkid, oiling yourself up and then jumping into a pile of sweaty guys....

I think you have been hanging out in the OSUT too much lately. Where else would this sort of idea come from?

I'm not sure my husband would approve. :dunno:

Last edited:

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    After the 1st 50 then you can have some fun in...."Those" threads.
    His posts were reported as a runner. He had a slew of 1 liners. They were removed per the rule.

Understood. But I was just referring to the intent of his posts. In my opinion, I think having an addendum to the rule where the duration of membership can have that exclusion as the rules' purpose is to prevent members from post whoring to get the site's benefits in a short amount of time. Whoever reported the OP wasn't taking his/her time of membership into consideration.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Understood. But I was just referring to the intent of his posts. In my opinion, I think having an addendum to the rule where the duration of membership can have that exclusion as the rules' purpose is to prevent members from post whoring to get the site's benefits in a short amount of time. Whoever reported the OP wasn't taking his/her time of membership into consideration.

Being a non-contributing member doesn't buy you anything. There are free trading sites available if that is what they are looking for. The point of the rule is that everyone contributes something to the value of INGO (either content or cash) before they can get to the perk of the classifieds. Not only does it add to the overall value of INGO for all of us, but it allows the rest of us to get to know at least a little about the member before we deal with them. Many of us take that additional info into consideration when trading. It also means that the new member has at least some investment in INGO and are less likely to abuse others than is common on free trading sites.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I see your point and I look at all of that if I have to get involved.
    I did not get involved with this one but if I do all of that is looked at and the posts are read for content.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    I see your point and I look at all of that if I have to get involved.
    I did not get involved with this one but if I do all of that is looked at and the posts are read for content.

:yesway:

Being a non-contributing member doesn't buy you anything. There are free trading sites available if that is what they are looking for. The point of the rule is that everyone contributes something to the value of INGO (either content or cash) before they can get to the perk of the classifieds. Not only does it add to the overall value of INGO for all of us, but it allows the rest of us to get to know at least a little about the member before we deal with them. Many of us take that additional info into consideration when trading. It also means that the new member has at least some investment in INGO and are less likely to abuse others than is common on free trading sites.

No need for a wall of explanation and not all members are here for trading. And judging a person for their posts is highly conclusive of how that person is, just like anything on the internet. And you missed my point totally.

Top Bottom