• ...and so much more!
  • 1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    thanks for the info. I have nothing I intend to buy or sell currently here so access to the classifieds is not a concern of mine.

Have been a member for over 5 years and posted some but not much over this time, I lost my login info for some time and could not post.

Um, yeah... Pretty much gonna call BS on that. :): A lot of us watch your post count soar in a late night run. When you obviously thought no one would notice. We see this a lot and very very seldom ever call it wrong.

Regardless, hang around. Participate and you will find this is a great place. And maybe you will regret that it took you 5 years to decide you wanted to get active.

:welcome:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Um, yeah... Pretty much gonna call BS on that. :): A lot of us watch your post count soar in a late night run. When you obviously thought no one would notice. We see this a lot and very very seldom ever call it wrong.

Regardless, hang around. Participate and you will find this is a great place. And maybe you will regret that it took you 5 years to decide you wanted to get active.

:welcome:

Looks like Larry is on the case!

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    I had 42 the other day, now only 9??

What gives??
    Apparently some kind of turf war. Welcome back. Post whoring is an INGO pastime. Keep posting, after awhile you'll know who is pulling your chain. These guys (and Ladies) mean well. Stick around, some of the funniest stuff here is in the classified. Oh BTW, need any parachutes? :welcome:

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Apparently some kind of turf war. Welcome back. Post whoring is an INGO pastime. Keep posting, after awhile you'll know who is pulling your chain. These guys (and Ladies) mean well. Stick around, some of the funniest stuff here is in the classified. Oh BTW, need any parachutes? :welcome:
    speak for yourself! Most of us are looking for an epic thread and a clueless schmuck to pile on!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom