• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    It’s not just gun people, g th he buying or listing anything on FB Marketplace those folks will almost make you hate mankind and wish burning car wrecks in people (No not really that I do but you get what I mean)

The weirdness in gun owners was the ones with their weird John wick type one dimensional scenarios where they are always the victor or the Navy Ranger that left Delta because that factory job had a better dental plan types telling you the store shouldn’t sell whatever because of whatever!
    Yup. I look at firearms as tools to use for fun and protection. There are many things we can use for the same reasons, other than guns, but guns are made out to be (generally) more than what they really are.

Just like a fast car can give one fantasies of being an Indy driver, while behind the wheel, guns can have the same effect on some guns owners. Just like ECS686 said above, some use the gun to artificially elevate what they really are, to some level they will never achieve. Sadly, the anti-gun crowd does the same thing, which causes us gun owners a lot of grief.

I have to admit, that there are some guns owners, that I have ran across over the years, that I would not trust with a gun in their hands...my oldest brother is one of them. He damn near, about five years ago at the range, shot myself and his oldest son with a shot gun he was messing with, and fired the round off in the chamber. It was close. So, what is the answer? I don't know for sure.

CitizenX

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Tippecanoe
    I shoot alone, yeah
    With nobody else
    I shoot alone, yeah
    With nobody else
    Yeah, you know when I shoot alone
    I prefer to be by myself

Now every morning just before breakfast
    I don't want no coffee or tea
    Just me and my good buddy Winchester
    That's all I ever need
    'Cause I shoot alone, yeah
    With nobody else

model1994

quick draw mcgraw
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 17, 2022
    glacial boundary
    man, I remember B/S/T’ing guns on Craigslist & Armslist about 10yr ago - those were strange people. even a couple guys on gunbroker have been odd.

sites like this though kinda weed those folks out. might not have as many potential buyers, but I’m also not as paranoid about these buyers

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    My wife and daughter say I’m weird, my sons keep their opinions to themselves. Like the other day, my wife came home from work and asked what was in the amazon box on the counter, I said “plastic crows”. I could tell she was getting ready to ask why I bought a box of plastic crows, but instead, she thought better of it, and walked away without saying anything else.

I don’t know what her problem is.

Lucar186

Threat to Democracy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2024
    Auburn
    Take people, turn them into cowardly introverts, add a dash of passive-aggressive, fill em full of mind altering drugs, remove accountability, strip all dignity and just like that….

Steve Simpleton will be making you a lowball bid on your collector grade Jennings.

And furthermore…. make them so insecure that they loose eye contact and mumble so you can’t even understand what the dweeb is saying…
    Isn’t Jennings like the poorest of the poverty pistols?

WanderingSol07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2017
    North Central
    I know when I go to a range other people have an abnormal / subnormal amount of hair, too much, too little, on the head, on the chin, in the armpits. It's like the Bell curve for hair amount and location has been turned upside down. The guys too! :-)

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    People are strange when you're a stranger
    Faces look ugly when you're alone
    Women seem wicked when you're unwanted
    Streets are uneven when you're down
    I was hearing The Doors reference in my head.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I shoot alone, yeah
    With nobody else
    I shoot alone, yeah
    With nobody else
    Yeah, you know when I shoot alone
    I prefer to be by myself

Now every morning just before breakfast
    I don't want no coffee or tea
    Just me and my good buddy Winchester
    That's all I ever need
    'Cause I shoot alone, yeah
    With nobody else
    I was not expecting a Lonesome George Thorogood connection here. Well played!

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Maybe it’s just me but I’ve been around this hobby for 30-40 years and it seems like a large percentage of people are so odd. To me it’s just something I like but a lot of times either trying to buy or sell something it seems like the other person is just really difficult and awkward. If you’re buying or selling something it’s not a national security issue. Maybe I’m too relaxed about it since I grew up with them my whole life but I just have a hard time having a normal conversation sometimes and people making a decision. If I say I’ll be somewhere then that’s what I’m doing. I don’t know maybe I’m just being dramatic. Lol
    Why don’t you get back to us on this after you go immerse yourself in the HAM radio world, just a bit.

No offense, ya wierdos.

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    Most collectors (cars, guns, coins ect) are a little different, they are an expert on some weird sub sect of what there collecting and are afraid of someone stealing from them or knowing more then them.....

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Maybe it’s just me but I’ve been around this hobby for 30-40 years and it seems like a large percentage of people are so odd. To me it’s just something I like but a lot of times either trying to buy or sell something it seems like the other person is just really difficult and awkward. If you’re buying or selling something it’s not a national security issue. Maybe I’m too relaxed about it since I grew up with them my whole life but I just have a hard time having a normal conversation sometimes and people making a decision. If I say I’ll be somewhere then that’s what I’m doing. I don’t know maybe I’m just being dramatic. Lol

I'd place money on being a more active participant on INGO mostly solving this for you?

Just sayin, ALL the INGOers I've traded with over the years, newbies and all, have instantly become my friend. Often our meets go on and on...

:ingo:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bobbyp
    Top Bottom