• ...and so much more!
  • Tradesylver

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2024
    Brown County
    I purchased a Daisy Red Rider from Bear Hardware. Reverting back to childhood LOL Actually I bought it for dogs pooping in my yard. All my other air guns are too powerful and I need something to sting their little butts. But the damn things is fun to shoot and I impressed with the distance. I might have to hang up a couple of cans in the trees for something to shoot at. My first Red Rider? Some time in the mid 60s.

ironjaw77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2024
    US
    Benelli M4 (1014)
    CZ457 AT one, bought a couple days ago.

Just purchased dovetail to pic mount, and rings and more mags for the cz.

Purchased a 6 position recoil spring tube, qd mount, and mag extension for the benny.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Got some stuff yesterday that I ordered from Primary Arms over the holiday weekend that was marked down bigly.
    BCM bolt
    B5 stock
    H1 buffer
    3 PA slings
    MI QD attachments
    The slings were actually VERY acceptable for the price ($5/ea). Wish I would've grabbed more

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    From a Rock River Arms AR15 with a 20" 1/7 National Match barrel and Zeiss 8x scope, they held minute of tennis ball for a 10 shot group on the 210(?) yard range at Jasper-Pulaski. The wind was kinda spunky that day, coming in bursts and swirling/changing directions, but I have no proof that I could do any better on a calm day. That particular rifle seems to prefer the 75gr TAP round, anyways.
    I like the IMI 77's for my SBR's, suppressed, with 11.5" 1/7 barrels. One uses an old CMMG piston system, the other two are DI. Accuracy between them is about the same, with this round, on the 100 yard range. Using Aimpoint or EOTech red dots, the round is stable enough to put 3 into a silver dollar sized circle, from a supported or bagged rest. Let me be clear, here. I'm not saying I can hit a silver dollar at 100yds. I doubt that I could see a silver dollar at 100yds, and the red dots would cover it up, even if I could, but with a sufficiently sized paper target to gain reference from, no time constraints, a rested position, and a cooperative wind, these rounds will group surprisingly well, and they hit harder from such short barrels.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    From a Rock River Arms AR15 with a 20" 1/7 National Match barrel and Zeiss 8x scope, they held minute of tennis ball for a 10 shot group on the 210(?) yard range at Jasper-Pulaski. The wind was kinda spunky that day, coming in bursts and swirling/changing directions, but I have no proof that I could do any better on a calm day. That particular rifle seems to prefer the 75gr TAP round, anyways.
    I have a Rock High Power rifle myself.
    I've been very happy with the performance it has given.

Top Bottom