• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    He may also want to consider moving the gun to the opposite side if he carries a cane.

Pretty hard to draw with something constantly in your gun hand.

This is a good point, especially he needs the cane for support all the time.

I've shot several USPSA matches using a cane in my left hand (right knee was gimpy). When my left knee got gimpy and I had to use the cane in my right hand, I would have shot matches lefty had I been able to attend any.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Dropping this here because really nowhere else to.

Saw a billboard outside of the Beech Grove Walmart with a big ol' LTCH on it. Something about "Want to restore your gun rights?" and the name of a lawyer/law firm that works with criminal history.

Thought that was sort of interesting.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Lunchtime today @ Chicago's Pizza in Plainfield. Gentleman wearing a Vietnam Veteran ball cap was coming in as I was leaving. SpOrting a gen-4 fullsize Glock. I thanked him for holding the door for me and for carrying.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Saw a cool old cowboy (probably around 80 y.o.) at the Greenwood Menards, carrying a single action revolver cross draw in a leather holster that looked as old as him.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    We live near Southport and very seldom see OCers. Tonight we ate dinner at the Plainfield Chili's between 6:30 and 8:00 and saw two guys, obviously not together, OCing. Never was close enough to see what they were carrying but both were pretty obvious. Well, one was only semi-OCing. His t-shirt covered his pistol's grip. The wife and I were CCing, as always.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Walmart at Emerson and County Line in Greenwood, yesterday afternoon. As the wife and I were entering the store, a gentleman was coming out, wearing what looked like a 2 tone S&W SD9VE in a belt slide holster (though it could have been something else). I nodded to him as we walked in. The wife and I were both open carrying as well and it was nice to see someone else who was also open carrying... :yesway:

mikebol

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2015
    Trafalgar
    Gander Mountain in Greenfield last week. Big fella carrying a 1911 in a strap on thigh type holster. I commented that he was carrying his 1911 properly. It was cocked. He turned, saw my NRA shirt and smiled.

USMC2131

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2014
    Koontz Lake
    I was at the Plymouth Walmart (OCing myself with my Kimber Custom II 1911) a week back and there were two other fellas walking around doing the same. One has a Ruger LC9 in an IWB holster and another with a Glock 26 in a SERPA. Sun's out, Guns out!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Camby Walmart. Gentleman and his woman. I dont think he is totally comfortable carrying. 1911 in leather, Condition 3.

But at least he was carrying.

Top Bottom