• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RickyG

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 28, 2016
    Fort Wayne
    Ft. Wayne gun show yesterday, several people OC'ing without zip ties. The guy doing the inspections at the front door obviously wasn't concerned, and I commend him for that!

numbaonecoltsfan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2015
    Mooresville
    Sunday at the speedway rockville and raceway. Older guy carrying a small single stack with a pinky extension. He also seemed to have what looked like a throwing knife (maybe?) holstered at 6 o clock

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Speedway gas station this morning on Thompson road, Beech Grove area. OWB in a kydex of some sort

He said it was a Springfield XDs, 45acp. Said he starting buying guns last december, now looking for something with a higher capacity. Nice guy, good to see some OC around there

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Saw an older guy in the Co. Ln. Rd. Greenwood Walmart last night.

Some kind of polymer gun in a really crappy nylon holster. The kind with the "spare mag pouch" attached to it. The kind with the really crappy nylon snap-retention strap going around the top of the gun.

*sigh*

Heavy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2016
    Tippecanoe County
    I was headed to class in noblesville this past Tuesday and had a guy in front of me on a sort bike with what looked like a M&P. I couldn't safely keep up with him to see it well or what kind of holster it was in. Hopefully a serpa style, I think it'd be a bit unfortunate to get home and have a empty holster!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Saw an older guy in the Co. Ln. Rd. Greenwood Walmart last night.

Some kind of polymer gun in a really crappy nylon holster. The kind with the "spare mag pouch" attached to it. The kind with the really crappy nylon snap-retention strap going around the top of the gun.

*sigh*

We should find some of those old Uncle Mike's injection molded "kydex" holsters for Glocks, etc. and just give them to people we see carrying in floppy nylon holsters.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Kroger at Thompson Road/Emerson... guy with an NRA shirt, and a full-sized gun that looked like it was just inside his pocket... no holster.

Large wooden shiny grips, double stack, sticking out of the pocket. Like a Taurus 92

Wow.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Quaker Steak & Lube in Portage. AYCE wing night. AZ Ranch goodness. Saw one other younger gentleman OCing a Shield in a fabric holster with a retention strap.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Think I seen her too.

lead-user-girls-guns-acme-500-15.jpg

Top Bottom