Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Yesterday.
    COSTCO.
    Revolver. High at 9:00.
    I couldn't see quickly what it was. But well blued. Not from this decade. Nice looking revolver.

Since the gentleman was being helped as he fitted himself into a COSTCO scooter, I declined to give him a thumbs up.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Today about 2, old guy on an orange scooter, camo pants, parked in front of the city building.

Looked like a Bersa Thunder in a el cheapo nylon holster that was for a larger frame gun.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Yesterday.
    COSTCO.
    Revolver. High at 9:00.
    I couldn't see quickly what it was. But well blued. Not from this decade. Nice looking revolver.

Since the gentleman was being helped as he fitted himself into a COSTCO scooter, I declined to give him a thumbs up.

That's unusual! COSTCO has a no gun policy.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I have heard that before. And the same about Buffalo Wild Wings.
    But I've never seen their sign. Odd.
    I CC in both places frequently.

BW3 seems to be store-dependent. The one in Greenwood has some pro-gun employees, and they don't have a sign posted. But I guess there's one on the north side with a sign.

Tandem160

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Plainfield, Bath and Bodyworks...Ruger, stainless, single action revolver..most likely Blackhawk and not a Vaquero. Probably, a nice man stopper round but needed a thicker belt to support it.

Hoosierkav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    South of Indianapolis
    Tonight at Southport Chick-Fil-A ~730p; bald ~50 yo wearing olive green shirt. Carrying a Shield or similar, with possible spare magazine under his shirt.

If that was you, you caught my eye when you sized up the room before you walked in and checked your watch once you did walk in...

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    No OC, but worth sharing. Stopped at a gas station somewhere in Indy on the way back from Cincy. Older guy in line ahead of me had a "come and take it" hat on. I said "Nice hat"

He got a look at me, probably to see if I was being serious or not, and said "That's exactly what they'll have to do." I agreed, and he continued: "I spent my 16 (18?) years in the service, I have an AR-15, and I don't plan to use it unless I need to!"

I smiled and agreed again. On my way out, he was leaving in his car, and honked at me. I think this time he spotted my OC Glock and pointed a "gun finger" at me from his car with a smile, I responded the same.

Real nice guy, cool encounter.

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    At the Flying J/Wendy's off 65N atexit 240. Man with his 2 kids with a 1911 varient on his left hip and a double mag ouch on his right...

After he sat down, I over heard 2 women in line saying something to the effect of "I don't know why you would carry a gun when you are with your kids..."

:wallbash:

Top Bottom