Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Went up to Carmel, my old workplace, to say hi to former co-workers... hit some of my carmel places ... (gas station, starbucks)... then back down to Greenwood to check out a house that we may move into. Of course, I OC to open-houses :P

Typhon1390

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Had an unplanned OC at Sportsclips today. I decided to try them out since I had a coupon for a free haircut. When I got there they said you actually get their "MVP treatment" as a free upgrade on the first haircut too, which includes a massage you have to take bulky clothing off for. I was cc'ing my M&P 40c in an iwb holster just under the sweatshirt that I had to take off. Nobody reacted or even seemed to notice I was carrying, but I'm sure they did. They did a good job on the haircut and getting a nice little massage with it all for free isn't too bad either. I'd say I'll be going back, but I'm still not sure it beats an $8 haircut on base.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Had an unplanned OC at Sportsclips today. I decided to try them out since I had a coupon for a free haircut. When I got there they said you actually get their "MVP treatment" as a free upgrade on the first haircut too, which includes a massage you have to take bulky clothing off for. I was cc'ing my M&P 40c in an iwb holster just under the sweatshirt that I had to take off. Nobody reacted or even seemed to notice I was carrying, but I'm sure they did. They did a good job on the haircut and getting a nice little massage with it all for free isn't too bad either. I'd say I'll be going back, but I'm still not sure it beats an $8 haircut on base.

So the dude rubbing you didn't bother you at all? A good haircut is one thing, but . . .

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Off topic:

Im not a big fan of sportclips. My local barber has a business out of his home called "Dougs Sport Clips"... which was established long before sportclips was a company. They ended up suing him over name rights (and won obviously $$$$$$= lawyers) so he had to change his name among several fines, fees, and other rather abusive "legal measures".

Speaking of which... any of you in the fort wayne area... I HIGHLY recommend going there. Easy to make appointments, very cheap, he does a fantastic job. I believe if you refer and or are referred you get a discount (or potentially free cut, I cant remember).... if you want to try just use my name. I am in no way affiliated nor will I (or would I want to) get any discounts. My apologies to any other barbers on the site, I am merely trying to promote good business for all to enjoy.

Doug's Clips
    1526 Getz Road
    Fort Wayne, IN 46804
    Phone: (260) 436-7800

tr1gg3r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    The Fortress
    I broke out my trusty Sig Pro today and toted it with me to work. I also wore it to the Forum Credit Union and Yat's in Broad Ripple. Everyone was really polite. :D

Rey B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Forgot to report in on Tuesday but Plymouth Walmart, Gun Town gun shop on 30, Winamac range, met some great folks and got to shoot a couple guns that they had, Gun Connection in Rochester, and Baileys Hardware. Then home.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom