Not open for further replies.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Only when I had my Fleece off today.

While driving on 31, two kids were walking across the street with absolutely no regard for traffic. Some punk teens just laughing as people slammed on their brakes and swerved out of the way to avoid hitting them. They walked, didn't pause or speed up, just walked normal pace across 6-7 lanes of traffic.

Idiots.

Someone should've hit the little turds... ;)

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Thorntons on St. Joe (I can quit the cokes anytime I want to), Hardees on St. Joe (manager/friend got real good look), Donut Bank on St. Joe (the places was packed. My first time there. I'm not sure but I think the little boy behind me in line whispered to his mom about my gun. She mumbled something back but didn't grab him and duck under a table.) Hallmark store on west Lloyd, CVS pharmacy on Sonntag (pharmacists both got a real good look. So did the girl at the front counter.)

protias

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Formerly Greensburg
    Bunch of places today -

Starbucks x2, Otte Golfcourse to pick up a repaired club. There was a Sherrif car in the parking lot, but he must've been on the driving range. Khol's, Great Clips (shaved my head, woo!), Eyeglass world, Walmart.

While driving on 31, two kids were walking across the street with absolutely no regard for traffic. Some punk teens just laughing as people slammed on their brakes and swerved out of the way to avoid hitting them. They walked, didn't pause or speed up, just walked normal pace across 6-7 lanes of traffic.

Idiots.

It is times like that when you need a semi.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Amendment to my earlier posting...

Whiskey Creek...
    Petco...
    Sam's Club...
    Meijr...

The only thing interesting was at Whiskey Creek. The Dude across the aisle was checking my wife, until I turned to sit in my Both and he seen my Kimber. His date lol about his expression...

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Amendment to my earlier posting...

Whiskey Creek...
    Petco...
    Sam's Club...
    Meijr...

The only thing interesting was at Whiskey Creek. The Dude across the aisle was checking my wife, until I turned to sit in my Both and he seen my Kimber. His date lol about his expression...

Would you feel like going somewhere else tonight so that you can make a...

2nd amendment?

:):

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Convenience store half way between Oolitic and Bloomington, McDonalds on the south side of Martinsville, Marsh at 116th and Allisonville in Fishers, then out to eat at the Greeks in Noblesille this evening. Heading out to the airport to pick up my son and new daughter in law in a little while.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom