• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    I'm pretty sure i OC'd my new Ruger LCP at Barnes and Noble in lafayette saturday, just hours after buying it at the 1500. By pretty sure, i mean i think my t-shirt rode up over it and then my zip-up sweat shirt didn't really conceal it. It was in an outside the wasteband holster, but with just a LCP, the whole gun is only a little taller than the belt! I'm not very good at the stuff yet, I can't even conceal a .380! But i got a pocket holster too and it's pretty great!

mtgasten

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 23, 2011
    Greenfield
    Has anyone ever OC'd at Sushi on the Rocks? Planning on going there tonight

never OC'd there, BUT amazing food, actually my girlfriend just a got a groupon for there...need to go there soon, great stuff, i suggest the playboy roll, kinda spicy with a smoky bbq taste, they wrap it in aluminum foil and light it on fire for ya, its awesome, kinda expensive but i think its worth it...oh and best of luck to ya for OC'ing tonight! hope it goes well, let me know

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So tonight was good. Walked from the Circle to Sushi on the Rocks, had some great Sushi and Sake... then walked back to my building and to the garage. No words spoken. Probably in awe at the beauty of my Colt 1911.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    So tonight was good. Walked from the Circle to Sushi on the Rocks, had some great Sushi and Sake... then walked back to my building and to the garage. No words spoken. Probably in awe at the beauty of my Colt 1911.

Love Sushi on the Rocks, can afford it very often, but it rocks.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This morning, typical places... Starbucks, etc.

Just now left the house "very OC", which I consider me in a civilian militia t-shirt, and my 1911. Went to liquor store and gas station.

Plainclothes sherriff pulls up and parks as I'm walking in gas station, and we leave around same time. Never said a word.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    This morning, typical places... Starbucks, etc.

Just now left the house "very OC", which I consider me in a civilian militia t-shirt, and my 1911. Went to liquor store and gas station.

Plainclothes sherriff pulls up and parks as I'm walking in gas station, and we leave around same time. Never said a word.
    Normal people are pretty good at feeling the vibes from a good guy vs. a puke about to go postal. I think the rightousness and confidence of a lawful gun carrier shows.

IndianaSigma

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    Huntington, IN
    Got the pink piece of paper today and the wife needed eggs.......first carry was OC to the Marathon on Maysville Rd. Was kinda nervous as there are often officers in there and this was my first time carrying. No problems...no officers. Will probably cc in big stores until I get used to OC.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom