• Status
    Not open for further replies.

canamscott

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    LaGrange County
    First time open carry today. Felt like carrying while walking state land. Was merely planning to scout turkey hunting property, but got hungry for lunch and ended up in Angola. Too hot inside for jacket. I think a couple of folks noticed, but stay cool since this is perfectly normal and all is fine.

mtgasten

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 23, 2011
    Greenfield
    First time open carry today. Felt like carrying while walking state land. Was merely planning to scout turkey hunting property, but got hungry for lunch and ended up in Angola. Too hot inside for jacket. I think a couple of folks noticed, but stay cool since this is perfectly normal and all is fine.

+1 for first time!

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Still up around Depauw for certification training. Just left Starbucks and Arbys on 86th. As I was walking out of arbys, guy coming in grabs the door and pulls it open for me real quick: "Oh, excuse me! Gotta be nice to you man, you've got a gun!". Haha

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Is that an actual satellite campus of Depauw U, or something else? I've driven past the road with the name many times, but I just thought it was the name of the road!

It's at a place called "LANTech" inside one of the Pyramid buildings. I think ITT Tech is also in one of them.

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    First time I Oc'd today. Went to CVS up the street. I did have a coat on (unzipped) so it wasn't readily visible. Does that count?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I've been to LANTech... didn't care for the training I got there, but it could have been the instructor.... are you carrying while in the class?

Hah, I am not.

Yeah, not sure I'm a fan of it... I feel it's not going to prepare me at all for the certification test. This is supposed to be for an MCITP cert... and we're talking about the most basic of the basic... "little b means bit, big B means byte"... urgh.

Skipping tons of material... just... not a lot of benefit from being here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom