• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    OC'd at the office all day today. No one seem to notice, no one commented.

Oh wait, I work at home, and I'm the only one here...I really need to get out more.

Im not sure that's real OC if you dont go out with actual people around.
    I have a pistol on my desk as I type, I still wouldnt call it OC even though it's not concealed.
    That's just closet OC. :):

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Today, I went to Wal-Mart and Rally's in Columbus. I unfortunately have to go to the walk up window at Rally's because my driver's window doesn't work at the moment. There ended up being a few other people that walked up after me and one guy commented "Nice pistol."

He proceeded to tell me that his boss had at least twenty pistols and carried a new one everyday it seemed. He decided to try to tell me several different types his boss had and complained that he wished his boss would give him just one. I got my food and left before the conversation went any deeper.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    Last night at Teppanyaki Grill on E. Washington. I was "hybrid" carrying, ie OC with a large baggy shirt over it. When I went for my wallet, the shirt stayed over the gun exposing it. The cashier spoke no English just kept muttering something with a nervous grin on her face, while staring at it.
    My wife finally said "It's ok, he has a license". The cashier said "Ah, License" still nervous, so I dont know that she understood, but I think I scarred her for life, lol.

If she was Japanese, you should have told her, "真の自由は素晴らしいものですね!アメリカへいっらしゃい!" ("Jiyu wa subarashii desu ne! America eh irrashai!" => "Freedom is wonderful, isn't it! Welcome to America!") :D :patriot:

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Columbus Pawn to use the mail service, the Verizon store, Hobby Lobby, the Halloween store and Wal-Mart.

Unlike GP, I'm gonna go make my own coffee in my French press. I got the coffee beans for free, so I'm already ahead of the game.

HobbyGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Newburgh
    My dad and his wife were in town tonight. SO after work we went to Red Lobster for dinner. In the parking lot saying our goodbyes, she notes "You carried your piece in there?"

Me: "Yep. Everywhere it's legal."

Service was horrible. May need to set it out on the table. Maybe the service will improve.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just left "That Place" in Greenwood. Wore an open button shirt over my 1911 for the first half or so, then just let it hang back over the grip the rest of the night. Nothing said, surprisingly.

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    Bw3 on stop eleven, sprint store on thompson, and of course the gun store in plainfield

A friend of mine was actually rudely asked to leave here after seeing his Glock OC'd on his hip.

This was about a year ago - I've been there numerous times without issues...
    At the same token, I'm a bigger guy and OC'ing my WP22 on my Fobus holster doesn't scream, 'Look at me!' as badly as others would.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Speedway Co. Line and Madison, Kroger, ATM Chase Southport and Madison, Radio Shack Emerson and Southport, Home Depot, Lowes, Menards, Sears Greenwood Mall, Yummys 10th and Post.
    The only comment today was at the ATM from "cute enough" gal that assumed I was a LEO. I told her no but would be happy to stay while she used the ATM. We chatted for a minute or so and I gave her my card. This OC stuff might just be a cool way to pick up cuties. Hey, I'm single and "I ain't dead yet"

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Speedway Co. Line and Madison, Kroger, ATM Chase Southport and Madison, Radio Shack Emerson and Southport, Home Depot, Lowes, Menards, Sears Greenwood Mall, Yummys 10th and Post.
    The only comment today was at the ATM from "cute enough" gal that assumed I was a LEO. I told her no but would be happy to stay while she used the ATM. We chatted for a minute or so and I gave her my card. This OC stuff might just be a cool way to pick up cuties. Hey, I'm single and "I ain't dead yet"

It's funny im getting asked if im single or not all the time, no matter if I OC or CC.
    In your case if OC is the only way to get some attention from women then you should stick to it. ;) :):

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    Riviera Maya in Fishers. It was uneventful, but only because no children were there. Otherwise my Glock may have jumped out of my holster and started blasting.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    On Saturday after our DP201 class, we went to the Jackson Street diner/cafe/restaurant in Cicero. Exactly 75% of the group were carrying openly. We got some good natured teasing from one of the waitresses and the food was good (better than the previous restaurant that occupied the same location for sure). I even got a hug from the owner's wife, but it may have been because I'd been targeted first and I'd lost the tactical advantage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom