Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    On my balcony with my dog Guinness, an E. Larzuela cigar, glass of Laphroaig 15, and my 1911 in the chair beside me... People watching. I guess it's technically OC, even though no one would be able to see it :p

Typical lazy Sunday, life is good

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.4%
    153   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    I'll admit I'm no proponent of OC'ing, but I was shooting yesterday morning and had to run to the store on the way home. Stopped in at Krogers at Rockville and Country Club. I had myGlock 19 in an IWB Blade Tech Phantom. I was wearing a fairly dark shirt, tucked in, so I figured it would blend in pretty well. My dark shirt was a Tom & Jerry shirt my son got for me last year. I was going through scenarios in my head abotu being asked to leave it outside, cover it up, etc. I ran in for a few items and was stopped by three complete strangers...to comment on my Tom & Jerry t-shirt! Nobody even made eyes at the glock at all! My wife and I thoguht it was pretty funny!

Doug K

MtnBiker6510

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    OC'd to the Subway in Chesterton, then to the Indiana Dunes Beach (State Park side Not Federal) Took it off and packed it once I changed into my swimsuit and went onto the sand, but nobody made a single comment.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Anyone ever been to "That Place" in Greenwood/Indianapolis, Emerson/Co. Line?

Been there, never OCd there.
    There was a discussion on That Place here before, but I can't find it. If I recall it turned into a "great place" vs. "crappy biker bar" debate because they have a bike nite, lol.

I THINK someone said they had OCd there, but like I said, I cant find the thread. In other words, my post was pretty much useless! lol

Oh, yeah..
    If it matters, I like it. They have great bands, and have decent food.. :D

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Took a nice walk in the Avon Town Hall Park. Ran into my neighbors there, too. The park still has their "no firearms" rule posted. I forgot my black marker to fix it for them!

That's it... just a quiet evening with the family.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom