• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Demo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2010
    Nice eldirector. LMAO

I think she was only interested in the gun that wasn't for fun.

Hopefully next time I see her she'll have been to visit Bob and have something to show me...

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Subway, Starbucks, Gas Station, ... the usual stuff. I should stop posting here until I go somewhere unique.

Though, both Starbucks (Main and Emerson) and Subway (116th and Meridian), got some stares. One particularly long one at Starbucks. Some lady's eyes just followed my sexy hip all the way out the door.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    on the open carry side, but not for a long time. Just until Kholster can make a mold for the P99... I dont like the Smartcarry for anything but gym shorts.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    My first conversation due to OCing tonight! CVS at 267 and 10th in Avon. I was wrapping up my purchase at the counter when another employee (cute blonde) came up on my right and says "he's strapped and ready for action"

I made a point of sheepishly checking my zipper which made her laugh. Anyway she was interested in buying herself a pistol for carry and we chatted about different options and where to buy.

I'm willing to take her shopping.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Haircut @ Borics, Menards for some wood, I actual got wood at both places, but thats neither here nor there... and the gas station in which I felt a few people were going to open their traps

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Speedway, WalMart, and Kroger. Guy behind me at the self checkout at Kroger asked "Is that a 9 or a 38?" Replied that it was a "9". Not sure if he managed to recognize my Makarov, which does come in .380, or if he just got lucky.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Today was one of the few days I actually got comments!

McDonalds @ 38th and 465: Guy asked if it was a Glock (I carry a Springfield)

Napa @ Georgetown and Lafayette: Was asked "if I had the right to carry that". I replied "Of course. I also have a license". The counter-girl said she would be worried about being tackled by a cop. I just chuckled.

That's the first time anyone other than friends or family have said anything in at least a month. Heck, the manager at NAPA didn't even notice until his employee started talking to me, and he was the one looking up my parts!

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    i was OC'ing today as usual and had a lady tap me on the shoulder and say: Arent you supposed to cover that? <<pointing at my gun. I simply said not in indiana. she said: no? I said: no

so dumb B**** if you read this, mind your own effing business next time and get an effing clue before you touch me with your nappy hands again. Your lucky im more polite in person and with my family or i would have told you to mind your own business.

where do people get off trying to tell other people how to live or act?

can you imagine how fast id be in jail if i was OC'ing and tapped a person on their shoulder and started asking them questions?

It realy pissed me off and still does. I wish i would have said more, but i usualy just ignore stupid people, plus i try not to go off on women like i would a man.

Last edited:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    i was OC'ing today as usual and had a lady tap me on the shoulder and say: Arent you supposed to cover that? <<pointing at my gun. I simply said not in indiana. she said: no? I said: no

When I saw you were OC'ing today at the meeting place at the time for the thing, I nearly wet myself! But then I remembered that if you were going to shoot me, I'd probably have a better chance of surviving than if you just came after me with your bare hands... hooah?

I OC'd today on the drive from Terre Haute back to my parents' house, stopping to meet E5Ranger375. Then when I got back to Fort Wayne, I OC'd while Dad and I went to H&H for him to sight in the scope on his 10/22 and I ran a hundred rounds through my new PT100 AF, which worked great, by the way!
    :rockwoot:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    When I saw you were OC'ing today at the meeting place at the time for the thing, I nearly wet myself! But then I remembered that if you were going to shoot me, I'd probably have a better chance of surviving than if you just came after me with your bare hands... hooah?

I OC'd today on the drive from Terre Haute back to my parents' house, stopping to meet E5Ranger375. Then when I got back to Fort Wayne, I OC'd while Dad and I went to H&H for him to sight in the scope on his 10/22 and I ran a hundred rounds through my new PT100 AF, which worked great, by the way!
    :rockwoot:

:): im realy a big teddy bear. Nice meeting you today!! My neighbor was happy to sell the pistol. Thanks!!

MWCMT

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    South
    Today was one of the few days I actually got comments!

McDonalds @ 38th and 465: Guy asked if it was a Glock (I carry a Springfield)

Napa @ Georgetown and Lafayette: Was asked "if I had the right to carry that". I replied "Of course. I also have a license". The counter-girl said she would be worried about being tackled by a cop. I just chuckled.

That's the first time anyone other than friends or family have said anything in at least a month. Heck, the manager at NAPA didn't even notice until his employee started talking to me, and he was the one looking up my parts!

Great comeback! :patriot: :+1:

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Tonight - The Bears of Blue River Festival in Shelbyville. I was standing talking to an old friend I hadn't seen in a while when my son decides he's getting bored. He decided he was going to sit down on the curb and look forlorn. A few minutes later, a couple of the police who're patrolling the festival come by and the female officer sits down next to my son to talk to him. I had been keeping my head on a swivel anyway (force of habit at that festival) and saw them come over, thinking they were headed my way. I'm guessing with the look on my son's face, they thought he was lost or upset. My wife moves over towards our son and joins the conversation with the officers so that they realize we're standing there with him and hadn't abandoned him. A third officer comes over to join them, and I'm now thinking that they're using this as a reason to engage me. The female officer gets up and they amicably end the conversation, without asking me squat, as all three walk away to search for more important prey.

+1 to the Shelbyville PD.

MadCity Hoosier

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2010
    Greencastle
    I OC'd into the Anderson Hobby Lobby to buy some paint and small brushes so that I could paint the "Pro Series" on my 5" 9mm to more closely match the script white letters on my 4.25" .40 Pro Series. I think it turned out great. Anybody have anything they want painted/filled in with white enamel paint?--I've got plenty left!

picture.php

Two college girls were checking-out ahead of me, and were asking for a discount on every item, running to get another thing, putting stuff back. So I waited patiently in line and eventually had 4-5 other folks (all ladies) in line behind me. No comments about the M&P 40 on my hip, but when another employee came and opened a second check-out lane, every one of them insisted that I go ahead. I did move to the other lane, but I insisted that the lady in front of me go first (she'd been in line the longest).

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom