• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Demo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2010
    I've noticed many of you seem to make multiple stops at gas stations, grocery stores, banks, and restaurants in one day. Don't you people ever brown-bag it, eat at home, or use direct deposit?

Y'all must be rich.

Or, maybe y'all just like bumping around town with yer dick on yer hip. ;)

No Dude- we make multiple stops while OCing because people get sooo scared they give us our orders for free!

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    I've noticed many of you seem to make multiple stops at gas stations, grocery stores, banks, and restaurants in one day. Don't you people ever brown-bag it, eat at home, or use direct deposit?

Y'all must be rich.

Or, maybe y'all just like bumping around town with yer dick on yer hip. ;)

By the end of the week I am normally scraping by and putting $5 of gas in my tank at a time. I think on Thursday I stopped and put gas in my car three times!

As for fast food stops, guilty. I never brown-bag it, and I rarely eat at home. Maybe I should start so I can avoid the above problem!

(I have to point out for my own sanity that I am decent with my money, but have bad habits. I am transitioning from an old job to a new one and dealing with pay lapse and a much larger commute, hence the odd gas usage and inability to properly maintain my budget)

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    OC'd to Boston Market on E Washington, disarmed for a doctor visit, then to Walgreens Southport Rd. Nothing exciting happened, although I'm pretty sure I heard a girl comment, "He kinda looks like a cop... but better looking."

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Today was Edinburgh Premium Outlets, at several different stores. Across the street to Hardee's where I had this conversation with the guy who walked in behind me:

Dude: "Hey, your flashlight's on."
    Me: "Thanks" I'd forgotten it was in my back pocket. Pull it out around my holster, shut it off, put it back.
    Dude: "You a cop?"
    Me: "Nope."
    Dude: "Security?"
    Me: "Nuh-uh."
    Dude: "What are you, then?"
    Me: "Just carrying normally."
    Dude: "Huh. Wish I could carry normally."
    Me: "You could apply for a license..."
    Dude: "Nope, I've got felonies."
    Me: "Yeah, they frown on that."

Sat down to eat, dude and his girl were sitting a couple of tables away, and dude was using his phone to listen to some type of internet based dispatched radio traffic, I think. I heard his girl say something to the tune of "why do you listen to that" and him respond "because it's interesting." Not trying to judge, but as soon as I saw them, I had a suspicion he'd been familiarized with law enforcement.

Went to Jay-C in Edinburgh for some spaghetti sauce and went home.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Speedway Gas Station a few times, McDonalds a few times, Dairy Queen twice, Midwest Gun and Range, and Ace Hardware. Had an older Asian man make a few comments at the hardware store. Nothing bad, just asked if it was a real gun. I replied "Yep, I have a license to carry it. Cant be too careful these days" and he made a few wise cracks. I couldnt really understand them, his accent was thick. They must have been pretty funny, because he was laughing up a storm.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Speedway Gas Station a few times, McDonalds a few times, Dairy Queen twice, Midwest Gun and Range, and Ace Hardware. Had an older Asian man make a few comments at the hardware store. Nothing bad, just asked if it was a real gun. I replied "Yep, I have a license to carry it. Cant be too careful these days" and he made a few wise cracks. I couldnt really understand them, his accent was thick. They must have been pretty funny, because he was laughing up a storm.

mumble mumble mumble mumble, if ya know what I mean! HAHAHAHAHA

MeAndMyXD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Hammond
    Open carried today at Autozone at 165th and columbia ave. Actualy for the first time I saw someone else open carrying, nice to see i am not the only one in Hammond OC.:rockwoot:

Demo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2010
    My first conversation due to OCing tonight! CVS at 267 and 10th in Avon. I was wrapping up my purchase at the counter when another employee (cute blonde) came up on my right and says "he's strapped and ready for action"

I made a point of sheepishly checking my zipper which made her laugh. Anyway she was interested in buying herself a pistol for carry and we chatted about different options and where to buy.

I specifically mentioned staying away from Don's guns after another employee mentioned it.

Right after I said stay away from Don's and mentioned Plainfield Shooting supplies a LEO in civvies comes around the corner and 10-4s my recommendation.

We all chatted about good carry options as well as how she could get her LTCH before I rolled.

Like I said it was the first conversation I had due to OCing and it was a good one.

Last edited:

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    My first conversation due to OCing tonight! CVS at 267 and 10th in Avon. I was wrapping up my purchase at the counter when another employee (cute blonde) came up on my right and says "he's strapped and ready for action"

I made a point of sheepishly checking my zipper which made her laugh. Anyway she was interested in buying herself a pistol for carry and we chatted about different options and where to buy.

I specifically mentioned staying away from Don's guns after another employee mentioned it.

Right after I said stay away from Don's and mentioned Plainfield Shooting supplies a LEO in civvies comes around the corner and 10-4s my recommendation.

We all chatted about good carry options as well as how she could get her LTCH before I rolled.

Like I said it was the first conversation I had due to OCing and it was a good one.

So.... did you get her number or what?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom