• Status
    Not open for further replies.

$mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    I OC if my shirt is tucked in, so bascially after work. I OC or CC depending on what i'm wearing, not to make a statement. Usually no comments around Broad Ripple.
    This week, a customer at Kahn's (decent liquor store) did a double take and I heard a "*******" under his breath. Employees were great. They noticed and didn't care.:chillout:

Today I was talking to my neighbor (pretty liberal gal) and her gf on her lawn and she asked "Why are you packing?" I told her I usually carryand asked if it was a problem. her response was "No... but I'm going to your house if there's any issues over here!":wavey:

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Today I was talking to my neighbor (pretty liberal gal) and her gf on her lawn and she asked "Why are you packing?" I told her I usually carryand asked if it was a problem. her response was "No... but I'm going to your house if there's any issues over here!":wavey:
    I see how you got your username! :ladiesman:

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Who cares about that. I just wanna know when did the Long John Silver's there open up? I've been waiting for awhile for that to happen...

A few weeks ago, I think. Much nicer than the next closest (Plainfield). It is smaller, and the parking lot is not exactly crewcab truck friendly. Other than that, well, its Long Johns! Mmmmmm....crunchies.....

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    A few weeks ago, I think. Much nicer than the next closest (Plainfield). It is smaller, and the parking lot is not exactly crewcab truck friendly. Other than that, well, its Long Johns! Mmmmmm....crunchies.....

I'll have to try it out this weekend. And what are you doing driving a crewcab truck? I thought you were smart and drove a jeep??? Shame on you :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I OC'ed all over McCormicks Creek SP today. Passed two bus loads of kids on the trail to wolf cave and not one of them said a word while I was there. :) It was kinda nice cause I heard them coming a mile away then they all shut up while their teacher and I chatted for a minute. It was nice to hear the peace and quiet come back for minute while they were in the area! :):

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Yesterday evening was my first unequivocal OC. Shirt tucked in, OWB, no cover at all.

I went to Menards in Camby, inside and out in the yard area/garden center. No one said a word, even when I dropped some small door hardware off at the checkout so I wouldn't have to carry it out into the yard to get a couple cedar boards. Then, I headed across the road to Wally world, and again no one said anything. So, either they didn't notice, they didn't care, or I was invisible. But I bought things at both places, so I'm guessing I was totally visible.

Unfortunately, just as I was leaving, my piece jumped outta my holster and slammed itself to the ground. This caused it to fire on full auto, killing 2 nuns, part of a girl scout troop and some WWII vet's service monkey. The police discovered 198 shell casings, ranging in caliber from .22 to .460 Weatherby Magnum, scattered from the electronic section to the produce aisle. I've been charged with 18 felonies, 47 misdemeanors, and 4 war crimes against humanity. By the time you read this, I'll have already been executed and my body dropped into the Mariana Trench.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Unfortunately, just as I was leaving, my piece jumped outta my holster and slammed itself to the ground. This caused it to fire on full auto, killing 2 nuns, part of a girl scout troop and some WWII vet's service monkey. The police discovered 198 shell casings, ranging in caliber from .22 to .460 Weatherby Magnum, scattered from the electronic section to the produce aisle. I've been charged with 18 felonies, 47 misdemeanors, and 4 war crimes against humanity. By the time you read this, I'll have already been executed and my body dropped into the Mariana Trench.

Ha! That's what happens when you carry a military-style tactical handgun! Its a good thing your "clip" jammed before the cop-killer, hollow-point, armor-piercing, laser-controlled, explosive rounds came up.

Seriously, though. +1 for yet another uneventful OC day.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I was just out at Kroger (picking up some bacon, of course) and hear a voice from slightly behind me ask, "Is that really necessary?"

I turned to see a coworker grinning at me.

I responded, "I sure hope not. If I thought it was necessary here I'd have gone to County Market!" ;)

He chuckled and then asked more seriously, "Is that a Glock?"

:rolleyes:

...that's when I shot him. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom