• Status
    Not open for further replies.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Kind of cheating, but I CC (but printing made it VERY obvious) today at Barnes & Noble at the University Park Mall. A few looks, but nothing said. Looked around for a couple hours.

Flyguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    Rural Franklin
    There is nothing, and I mean nothing wrong with walking around with a peacemaker on. :yesway:

It is very cool. I bought it in 1967 brand new from the factory for $150.00. It still looks new. I have no idea what it is worth today but I won't sell it.

Sorry... no thread-jack intended.

Last edited:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Yours don't have names? I thought everyone named their guns.

I OC Fred and Bob but when I CC its IWB with Jill and Heather.
    And No, I never get them mixed up - thats just Gross!

OH YA :):

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Yesterday, the Flat Rock Fish Fry.

Today, Wal-Mart in Shelbyville. I may or may not have deep CC'd at the Symphony on the Prairie. After it was rained out, we went to a BP on 131st St. to make a pit stop and a beverage run. As I got into the line at the Mickey D's, there were a couple of gentlemen in line ahead of me. One took a double take at me, and then looked at my hip, and then had to glance at my hip again. I'd Virginia Tucked my flannel shirt. He made a comment about being from NY and that he couldn't carry openly in NY. I welcomed him to a free-er state. He said that he had a NY permit, but even then he couldn't carry into "a store like this". He didn't seem shocked that I was carrying (cowboy boots and cowboy hat, I was really looking country tonight), just jealous that he didn't have the freedom to do so at home.

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Yesterday, I OC'ed at

Shakamak SP, talked to a few DNR folks, saw a handful of families on the trails not a word said or second look given.
    A&W, may have gotten a few double takes but I think it was more that we where waiting for someone to take our order and the employee in the dinning area was looking to get someone to help us.
    Gander Mountain, was going great until I got to the handgun ammo section (taking a look at a sale mentioned here to see if there where any good deals) and as I walked up a group of 4 adults with handgun ammo in hand cut short the conversation and stared (or gawked is probably more accurate description) as they quickly dispersed to the front of the store. Not a peep from GM staff though, and nobody else in the store.

Today felt like a CC day though.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    CVS, Gander, Kroger, Marsh (this was depressing. I figured I'd check them out, hadn't been there in a long time... they had nothing, and it was so empty.), Starbucks, and gas station.

Had a nice conversation with the guy at Gander. He admired my 1911, and told me there's no point in buying a Glock 19 (the one I was looking at) :P

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    CVS, Gander, Kroger, Marsh (this was depressing. I figured I'd check them out, hadn't been there in a long time... they had nothing, and it was so empty.), Starbucks, and gas station.

Had a nice conversation with the guy at Gander. He admired my 1911, and told me there's no point in buying a Glock 19 (the one I was looking at) :P

:xmad: Did you slap him in the face?!

The Glock 19 is one of the best pistols you can get in my opinion.
    Just bewteen the 17 (a bit too big to conceal) and the 26 (and bit too small to have a full grip), perfect size and I love the 9mm and Glocks (of course). :)

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Yesterday, I OC'ed at

Shakamak SP, talked to a few DNR folks, saw a handful of families on the trails not a word said or second look given.
    A&W, may have gotten a few double takes but I think it was more that we where waiting for someone to take our order and the employee in the dinning area was looking to get someone to help us.
    Gander Mountain, was going great until I got to the handgun ammo section (taking a look at a sale mentioned here to see if there where any good deals) and as I walked up a group of 4 adults with handgun ammo in hand cut short the conversation and stared (or gawked is probably more accurate description) as they quickly dispersed to the front of the store. Not a peep from GM staff though, and nobody else in the store.

Today felt like a CC day though.

I might expect to get stared at in a coffee shop in Broad Ripple, but in Gander Mountain, AND in the ammo section?:dunno: sheesh

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom