Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Today: Starbucks a couple times, and Kroger.

While walking into Kroger from the parking lot, an officer was pulling into a space. He looked out his window at me while turning.

I did my shopping, which wasn't much. No happenings, no issues. If he was looking for me, he never found me.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Today: Starbucks a couple times, and Kroger.

While walking into Kroger from the parking lot, an officer was pulling into a space. He looked out his window at me while turning.

I did my shopping, which wasn't much. No happenings, no issues. If he was looking for me, he never found me.

You must work at Starbucks or maybe you just live there. :dunno:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Heh, I used to work at Starbucks. Now I just frequent them.

They must put something in their coffee to make you come back multiple times a day.
    If you OC there all the time I bet custumers must think you are just a security guard working there. :D

tr1gg3r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    The Fortress
    I OC'd tonight at La Piedad in Broad Ripple. It was nice to finally sit outside and enjoy a meal without getting all sweaty for a change. This Michigan boy doesn't cope all that well with these 90°+ days.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    But do you offer the environment and occasional freebies?

Since you OC your "freebies" could be cold "armed robbery".
    Of course you give a free drink and a cupcake to the nice gentleman with the big gun. :D

You should go to a Starbucks where you never go, CC, and see if you get any "freebies".Or carry a shotgun and see if you get even more freebies. :):

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    Work, Speedway for gas and Hershey w/ Almonds (yum! :D) and Texas Roadhouse.

After sitting down at the resteraunt I made the comment to my girlfriend that I felt as if I should have brought my Single Six instead of the 1911. haha

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Work, Speedway for gas and Hershey w/ Almonds (yum! :D) and Texas Roadhouse.

After sitting down at the resteraunt I made the comment to my girlfriend that I felt as if I should have brought my Single Six instead of the 1911. haha

I often feel the same way, sometimes I think I should have worn my blackhawk! Or the Single Six, either way! :D

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Another Starbucks here...but it was accidental.
    I only OC at work and cover it when I go anywhere else. I worked all day, picked up my kid from her friend's house, and swung by Starbucks to buy a crackuccino...totally not remembering to do anything about "covering".
    I wondered why everybody was being so extremely nice to me, until I caught the reflection in the door as I was leaving. No sirens or lights chased me down...so I guess it was all good! :D

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    At Brozzini's Pizza in Greenwood right now. Heading to Kroger, Starbucks, the bank, and the pet store this afternoon. Later, probably Flat 12 Brewery and more Starbucks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom