Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Formerly Greensburg
    Of course :)

Today:

Starbucks... -_-
    Best Buy - I didn't know they opened at 11, so I was outside with the crowd at 10:45 just standing there... with a beautiful 1911 proudly gleaming in the morning sun.
    Khol's
    Great Clips

Probably done for the day. Girlfriend called me while I was out and said her pants were falling down at work, and asked me to bring her a belt. I was just outside her workplace, so I gave her mine... =/ Can't carry without a belt, so now I'm home.

Why were her pants falling down at work? Shouldn't they be falling down at home? :p

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Won't open carry anywhere,Too many freaked out sheeple ready to call the cops on you for having a gun,Don't want the attention OCing draws.Thats my 2 cents..................

39016d1299804144-270-vs-30-06-not_this_crap_again.jpg

Troll+B+Gone1300806565.jpg

MtnBiker6510

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Fort Wayne -

• Value City Furniture with the wife & kids looking for new dining room table
    • Lowes on State for misc hardware.

• Wal-Mart on Coldwater for 9mm ammo, milk, bread, green tea & spray paint.
    • IHOP on Lima for pancakes after church.
    • Peking to get carry-out for dinner. (we normally don't eat out that much :()

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Won't open carry anywhere,Too many freaked out sheeple ready to call the cops on you for having a gun,Don't want the attention OCing draws.Thats my 2 cents..................
    What a maroon.. The thread title is "Where did you OC today.". It is not called "Make uninformed anti OC statements without even bothering to read the thousands of statements that counter act them.".

Today I OC'd in an auto pars store and a gas station.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I've noticed a lot of these "silly OC" statements have a lack of spaces after commas... as though they were botted in or premade and poorly formatted

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I've noticed a lot of these "silly OC" statements have a lack of spaces after commas... as though they were botted in or premade and poorly formatted

This guy has 38 posts in over a year and a half, and 4 neg rep pips..

Kinda says it all right there if you ask me :D

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Wally world, Sam's Club and Goodwill. I may or may not have CC'd into CRH when the wife wanted to visit a sick co-worker because they have a rule.

When we walked out of the building, there was a security guard and a CPD Lt. standing on the sidewalk, intently studying a storm drain. As we approached, my son asked if they'd dropped something. The officer replied that they were looking at a couple of raccoons stuck in the drain.

I responded, "Just shoot 'em." The officer didn't seem amused. My son was fascinated by the coons (of course it looked cute all stuck and terrified). The security guard was trying to explain that they'd called in animal control to come and get it. My son asked why he didn't just reach in and pull it out. The guard laughed and said he didn't want the rabies shots, and that animal control would come with their noose to yank them out. He was fairly certain, however that they'd just take them down the street and release them by the creek.

I commented that they should just take them to the creek and drown them. The cop was still unamused.

I really had to restrain myself from somehow, someway producing a weapon and shooting them myself.*

*Not really.

ETA: I also really, really considered asking the Lt. why his firearm was allowed in the building and mine wasn't, since there's no LEO exception on their signage. He was in the lobby when we first walked in.

Last edited:

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    This weekend I OC'ed at Minnehaha FWA, Greene and Sullivan State Forest, Dairy Queen. Completely uneventful and no hot leather sticking to my skin, was rather nice in light of all the heat. Didn't take advantage of the DNR range at the FWA this week though, I need to remember to bring more than just my carry ammo next time.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Ok, I semi-OC'd on Saturday night, returning a movie to the Red Box at Kroger. I used the belt loops in the holster, but was wearing an Under Armor t-shirt, so it did cover most of the holster/pistol. But, it printed like Gutenberg (big and blocky), but it was much more comfortable.

I still don't see myself OC'ing on a regular basis (outside of gun ranges and gun shops) for a variety of personal reasons, but it wasn't a bad experience.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Saturday I hit Wal-Mart in Camby for Back-to-School shopping. Thought for sure someone would comment, but the dozens of moms w/ kids and 3-4 employees milling around the school supplies didn't say anything. Then, I headed over to Menards and picked up a new hose and some more sprinklers (watering ban be damned!). Overall it was pretty quiet and I wasn't cuffed, stuffed, assaulted, kicked out, spat upon, nothing....just the way it should be.

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    Warsaw Walmart, Big R, BP for gas, Hacienda, and to a friend's house on Tippy lake. One person at Walmart asked me about Indiana carry laws and asked if I had a concealed carry permit. I explained the difference between a CCW and LTCH ...even invited him to check out INGO, though he seemed merely curious about my OC than interested in learning more about the Indiana gun community.

FWIW, I've been on the motorcycle pretty much all summer, so my OC is out there in the wind for everyone to see as well. For better or worse, not only do people not see motorcycle riders but, apparently, they rarely notice OC either.

$mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    Of course :)

Today:

Starbucks... -_-
    Best Buy - I didn't know they opened at 11, so I was outside with the crowd at 10:45 just standing there... with a beautiful 1911 proudly gleaming in the morning sun.
    Khol's
    Great Clips

Probably done for the day. Girlfriend called me while I was out and said her pants were falling down at work, and asked me to bring her a belt. I was just outside her workplace, so I gave her mine... =/ Can't carry without a belt, so now I'm home.

You share your pant size with your girlfriend? I,... umm..., i don't know where to go with that. :n00b:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom