• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    OCd at Sams Club in Fishers. while standing in a crowded line I noticed several people looking, including a little girl who whispered it to her mom.

Elvis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Lowes in Bluffton, not even a second look from anybody, but wasnt paying much attention.

I went in to get some stain for my new "chopper".:laugh: sorry been dying to use that word since i heard it the other night..

indoorsoccerfrea

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    I OC'd in my bank, and the teller noticed it after the transaction was over and said "it's risky to carry a gun into a bank". I said thankyou, and walked out. I've Oc'd in there many times before, and not had a peep said to me. It peeved me a little bit, but she is certainly entitled to her opinion. It is not the bank's stance, as far as I am aware.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I OC'd in my bank, and the teller noticed it after the transaction was over and said "it's risky to carry a gun into a bank". I said thankyou, and walked out. I've Oc'd in there many times before, and not had a peep said to me. It peeved me a little bit, but she is certainly entitled to her opinion. It is not the bank's stance, as far as I am aware.

I agree with her :yesway: ... it's risky to carry a gun into a bank ... if you are going to rob it. :)
    The police could shoot you from outside the bank or some crasy armed civilians could shoot you from inside the bank and stop your crime.

The streets are not safe anymore for criminals if not just the police carry guns.

tr1gg3r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    The Fortress
    Yesterday I OC'd at the Meijer in Midland, MI to take back some pop cans for the in-laws. Also was OC'ing when I picked up a few racks of ribs from the parking lot of Damon's Grill across the road from Meijer.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Friday:
    Thornton's on 267 in Plainfield
    That little store on the corner in West Newton next to the post office.

No comments, looks, MWAG calls, rather dry evening of OCing.

My son comes running into the garage to greet me when I got home and smashed his face right into the rear sight. Poor kid. I'd covered up and he wasn't paying attention

tr1gg3r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    The Fortress
    Earlier today I OC'd to the Target in Nora, the Advance Auto in Carmel, Firestone in Nora, up the Monon back to my apartment from said Firestone, and to Jimmy John's in Nora. Being able to carry unashamedly on the Monon was very nice.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Nothing out of the ordinary lately. Starbucks', gas station, Kroger.

A bit odd, leaving Kroger a bunch of people were gathered outside looking out into the parking lot. There was a car honking constantly and in odd intervals, not an alarm. I drove over in that direction and didn't see anything. Some lady picked up her purse off the ground... didn't really put anything together though. Everyone was looking around like something had happened. Meh.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Friday:
    Thornton's on 267 in Plainfield
    That little store on the corner in West Newton next to the post office.

No comments, looks, MWAG calls, rather dry evening of OCing.

My son comes running into the garage to greet me when I got home and smashed his face right into the rear sight. Poor kid. I'd covered up and he wasn't paying attention
    Let's see him explain that one to his teacher, day care worker, social worker, emergency room admitter, etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom