• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I never cc I'm always oc so to Nswer that I guess everywhere I go or went lol

Just what he said and I agree!!! :yesway:
    And also the above is true but something it's different and unless you then well it's fine and in some places just like if you do then well it's all fine but needless to say I dont unless four times less people went first in this case that is what I would say and OC every two miles or less if it rains.
    But not on sundays lmao! :laugh:

Im im right or what? :D

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I was in the Kroger store in Rochester about 07:30 last Thursday to get some supplies for the day. When I was in the self-checkout, the lady at the station asked me if I was a cop and which department I worked for. Maybe she was going to send them a letter about their physical fitness standards. Hehehe

Anyway, after we established I was not a police officer, we had a brief, pleasant discussion about her needing to renew her LTCH. I let her know about the lifetime license, which she thought sounded really good. Then one of the checkers asked me about what I was carrying, so I told 'em.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Just what he said and I agree!!! :yesway:
    And also the above is true but something it's different and unless you then well it's fine and in some places just like if you do then well it's all fine but needless to say I dont unless four times less people went first in this case that is what I would say and OC every two miles or less if it rains.
    But not on sundays lmao! :laugh:

Im im right or what? :D

I have to reload before I can rep you. I think I had tears from laughing.

:rofl:

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    Walmart, Hacienda for dinner with friends, Shell station across from Hacienda in Warsaw on the way home to pick up some munchies. Only reaction was one of the guys at the check out counter at the Shell station kept looking at my right hip.

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Walmart, Hacienda for dinner with friends, Shell station across from Hacienda in Warsaw on the way home to pick up some munchies. Only reaction was one of the guys at the check out counter at the Shell station kept looking at my right hip.

"I carry there to cover a horrible tattoo. Wanna see?"

bf52a377-2ed6-4076-a6aa-482fd1cebb60.jpg

Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    SWI
    Everyone carrying in bw3s. I've only ate at 2 and one had big stickers saying no go on guns. Guess because it was just outside Louisville.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Damn! :D
    You got me there. :yesway:
    For my defense english is not my first language and im really tired. :n00b:
    WRITTEN and WRITING are confusing. :dunno:

English wasn't so difficult until the Norman's conquered England and introduced so many French words. :D

ednemmy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2011
    where did I OC today?

Blythes in griffith
    Debs gun range in hammond
    Jimmy john sandwich in highland
    Meijer's in highland

First time I OC and I had no issues... its uncomfortable to CC in summer

I have a sigma sw9ve

tr1gg3r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    The Fortress
    Went to the Clearwater Chick-Fil-A this morning for breakfast. I was the only customer in the building. Had never OC'd there before, and no one seemed to care.

Swung by the north Keystone Wally World and bought 500 rounds of Federal 9mm. I had a nice conversation with the guy getting me my goods; seemed like a pretty cool dude. I was bummed to see that the price of it had gone up by $1.50/box, but expected it nonetheless. I was hoping I would beat the evil barcode. Oh yeah, it was also my first time OCing in a Wal-Mart. NBD.

Also went to the USA Fireworks in that same complex and picked up some goodies for this weekend. I'm sure my in-laws will be impressed. :D

Lastly, I went to the Forum Credit Union in Broad Ripple. I was a little nervous about this venue, but no one said boo. Hooray for me.

:ingo:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom