• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    A whole lot of nowhere. Been in Canada since Sunday morning.

I did carry a bit during my wedding on Saturday.

This morning I'm back in town and back to work, so I carried into McDonalds on Main and Emerson.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I took my Colt Detective Special out for a field trip to Indy Trading Post today. I think it got jealous when I coonfingered the Gen 4 Glock 19 and 17 so I bought a double speedloader belt pouch to let the old girl know I still have plans to keep her in the carry rotation. Good times had by all.

Last edited:

LanceRobbins24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    South Bend
    Belmont Portage, Belmont Roseland, Belmont SR23, City Wide downtown (on the hunt for some Zombie Dust...I did score 4 bottles and some Stone Ruin Ten IPA)....I have noticed quite a few more second and third looks now that I'm sporting a grizzly 3 1/2 months of beard growth. Not my usual smooth face with the high and tight buzz cut that puts the sheeple at ease thinking I'm a police officer or detective. Still rocking my usual haircut, just saying goodbye to the smooth face for the winter. Amazing what a change of appearance does to how people react when they notice my method of carrying.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Speedway at US 40 & Ronald Reagan, Mc D's at I-70 and 267. The guy ahead of me in line at the Mc D's saw my gun as he got ready to leave and said "Nice gun. Is that a Glock?" I said "No, it's an H&K". He looked puzzled, shrugged, and walked off. I guess I didn't impress him since I didn't have a Glock.

Top Bottom