• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Burnsy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NW Indiana
    Wife called me today and asked me to pickup a treadmill someone was giving away on craigslist. Drove to the guys house, found it curb side. Pulled up, started to load it and they guy came out and asked if I wanted help. I accepted, we got it loaded I closed my tailgate and he said nice, glock. I said thank you. He asked if it was a 21 I said yes. He said that he would like to buy one. I said I have had no trouble with mine and it has been a good gun. At this point it was raining on our heads, so I thanked him and we parted ways. Treadmill works well and no-one got jack booted, thanks for the treadmill! Guy has to be a member :).

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just went to Best Buy near Carmel. At Chik-Fil-A now on 86th. Cashier asked if I was carrying a 9. Couple customers commented amongst themselves while standing in line, said something to the effect of "...well you gotta have one these days..."

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    The vet clinic I work at. I was OC'ing tonight after the clinic closed. The Fountain City police department brought us a young fox that needed medical attention. The officer at first jokingly told me things must be pretty bad if I was carrying a gun. Then he said he understood since we're in Richmond. He told me he was glad to see that someone other than him was carrying.

It was a nice exchange. I had met him on a couple other occasions but I wasn't OC'ing then.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Saw a guy concealing with a brown leather owb holster.

No way! You can never see a CC'd gun!

CVS on Ireland. Narrowly avoided a collision in an aisle intersection with a lady. I excused myself and she acknowledged it all the while staring at my CZ. It was funny. She couldn't take her eyes off it. It was like she was waiting for it to speak or something.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    All around the Craig Park area during the Greenwood Freedom Festival. Walked past at least 30 officers during the entire day, non said a word.

I'd hope not, seeing as the word "Freedom" was in the name of the event.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Dales Family Restaurant on Tompson Rd. in Beech Grove for lunch with my wife and 3 year old daughter. No issues. My 3 year old did out me and say "daddy, I see your gun. But Im not going to touch it cause Im not supposed to touch it". It was funny in the "you had to be there" way.

I know at least 2 waitresses spotted my G19 and not a thing was said.

zombieglock

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Just left pine valley BMV here in Fort Wayne. Was OCing. The lady who was helping me greeted me very excitedly. I saw her eyes shift to my sidearm. Her demeanor and attitude got very rude and unfriendly. As I walked to the end of the counter to get my picture taken, I saw her talking to her supervisor and I could tell she was talking about my gun. I was looking at her supervisor the whole time and she wouldn't make eye contact with me. It was not a pleasant experience to say the least.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I've been OCing my new Sig P320 since I got it last Saturday, mostly in/around Brownsburg. No issues, including BWW for lunch today and the second half of the Belgium vs. USA World Cup match.

Burnsy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NW Indiana
    Was at a restaurant in Cedar Lake, after my meal one of the servers asked if I was a cop or I just had my LTCH. I told him just an average Joe with a license. He said that he wanted to get his, I told him to go for it, it's not difficult. Was a pleasant conversion.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So I go to the same Rickers/BP every morning. Usually the same cashier there every time, a large happy black woman. She's always very upbeat and in a great mood.

This morning she finally asked me about it, and said... "So if you come in here one day, and there's someone trying to hurt me... would you save me with your weapon?" I laughed and said "To the best of my ability, yes." She responded, "That's awesome, thank you." and laughed.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Ritter's Frozen Custard on Stop11 & Emerson Ave this afternoon around 7-7:30. Also saw a bald white guy wearing shorts and a T-shirt CCing a firearm under the shirt on his right side. Muzzle/holster stuck out at the bottom.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I accidentally AIWB-OC'd this evening... I was still in my work uniform and had to run to the bank ATM to make a withdraw. Since I wasn't planning on exiting the car, I clipped on my AIWB rig with my polo still tucked in and headed out. Without thinking about it, I stopped at the gas station for a drink on the way home.

I felt dirty and ashamed when I realized it had happened, and then I began to feel disappointed that no one hassled me or lectured me so I could have started an epic thread about it.

Top Bottom