• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    Farmer's Market-got some overpriced fresh strawberries, some asparagus and rhubarb. Had the whole family. My wife was carrying her XDs-9 in a paddle holster (traditional carry).

Also the downtown library (South Bend).

No bunnies were carried.

No issues carrying? I am a vendor here at the Muncie one and I have never seen any non-LEO carry at our market.
    I probably won't open carry here because I am a vendor instead of a private citizen.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Yesterday evening, went to Meijer on Southport rd / Emerson ave. I have been CCing for a while, but yesterday I could feel the gun rubbing on my side more than usual so I tucked my shirt behind it and went about my business. We are so blessed to be able to do that and not live in a CC only state.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Everywhere I stopped in Kentucky on my way to and from Dale Hollow Lake. One lady at a rest area poked her husband and pointed me out to him. I did not carry at the marina I was staying at (their rules). Other than the rest stop, uneventful.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just BP/Rickers this morning.

Just left Wing 'n It on 135 a bit ago. Stopped in for a quick pint and some boneless wings to-go. Couple came in and sat at the bar to my right. The guy just couldn't keep his eyes off of my new, sexy Canik Stingray. I know, I know... it's a beautiful gun.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Just left Wing 'n It on 135 a bit ago. Stopped in for a quick pint and some boneless wings to-go. Couple came in and sat at the bar to my right. The guy just couldn't keep his eyes off of my new, sexy Canik Stingray. I know, I know... it's a beautiful gun.

Maybe he wasn't looking at the gun.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008

So... You're carrying a pistol that you don't even know if it works or not?

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I guess? Can't always get to the range immediately after getting a new gun. I've got the spent cartridge for now, that's fine with me until I get out there.

I hope and pray that you don't have to find out for yourself that the gun doesn't happen to like the ammo you're carrying...

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Yats on Mass Ave in Indy today...was surprised the cops didn't get a "MWAG" call.

I open carry somewhat regularly in the Yats in Greenwood. They have a pic of Don Davis behind the register. :) I've had some great conversations with the employees there about carrying. They have some good folks working there. It's been years since I've been to the one on Mass (since the old store).

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Menards and inland aquatics in terre haute. And the barber shop in Walmart here in Greencastle. Damn chair didn't want to let me get up after I sat down because the weird open armrests somehow got my gun wedged under it and I had to do a little wiggle and weird bend to get it out :ugh:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Sam's Club and Walmart. Picked up some 9mm. Cashier asked about my sidearm, said he was looking for a Beretta. Had to wait in line at the ammo counter because some couple were buying their entire grocery cart there... fffffffff....

Top Bottom