• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Yesterday afternoon I was in the parking lot of the Hardee's in Brazil. A car with women in the front two seats (didn't notice the back) drove by and saw me. One of them said lodly enough for me to hear, ". . . HE's packing," with the emphasis on "he." I think that meant she was noting I specifically was carrying, not that she was surprised by someone carrying a firearm. Makes me wonder what the conversation was about before and after that!

Inside, I enjoyed one of the best Monster Burgers I've ever had. Well done, Brazil Hardee's!

You should ask my Brazil-native friend Melissa about the time she got a short n' curly in her breakfast biscuit there one morning...

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Chik-Fil-A for lunch. Was freaking crowded, apparently some sort of appreciation day. About 4 five-year-olds were behind me in line. None of them reached for it, and their mom didn't scream or anything.

After work, went to Meijer on Southport. Lady at pharmacy asked what I carried. Said she has something at home.

Grabbed a free blue lightbulb on the way out, some Colts cheerleaders were handing them out.

cp009

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    6   2   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    NWI
    Cupcake place to place an order for my sons birthday party, then Meijer, finally to Redar park tons of kids running around, and surprisingly no sideways looks from any of the moms.

Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Thursday and Friday on a trip to Charlotte NC and back. I was trying to buy some racing equipment from a guy in Florida who was driving up to Charlotte for business. Got him to haul the equipment to Charlotte so I could look it over and and hand him cash if the equipment was OK. I OC'd during the meet up which was in a large mall parking lot just outside a Bass Pro shop (Concord area). Also then OC'd the entire drive down and back which included the various truck stops and rest areas (KY, TN, and NC). While in the Charlotte area also OC'd around the hotel where I stayed the night, a steak place for dinner Thurs night and an IHOP for breakfast before leaving town Friday morning. No issues at all.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Lots of stuff lately. Arby's, Rickers, Subway, Sam's Club, Walgreens, Liquor store, Meijer... the usual.

Went driving around to some houses for sale today to find ones for our realtor to make available for us. Nearly EVERY house (mostly Franklin Township area) was surrounded by cops. Just... neighborhoods with a high density of cop residents. Not sure yet if that's a good or bad thing! I'd hate to think I'd be harassed while walking the dogs around the neighborhood OC'ing. But yeah... it was odd that every house had so many cops around it.

Though I don't know if it should be a positive... as they have no duty to protect... Guess it varies per person. I'd imagine it's one hell of a deterrent though.

arthrimus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Carmel
    Open Carried my P938 on the MONON yesterday from 126th street in Carmel all the way to Broad Ripple and back. Open Carried the very same p938 to today at the Trader Joe's on 82nd street.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Concealment became open carry when I had to take off my shirt at the doctor's office last Monday and today. Nurse said, "You carry a gun? Probably a good idea." Doctor said nothing.

Pretty good compared to a reaction I got from an empty holster from an a**wipe surgeon back in 1995!

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Chick-Fil-A in Avon for lunch... The place was packed to the gills and the food and service were both outstanding as usual. No MWAG calls, no 5 y.o. gun-grabbing girls, no drama whatsoever. Just doing my part to help normalize the sight of Average Joe Citizen OCing a large scary-looking black pistol.

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    Wednesday at Harbor Freight for the second time in a couple of months. Pretty sure that the cop that was in there shopping noticed but never approached. I have no idea what anybody else thought of it as we all stood in line. I just minded my own business, was polite, and paid for my purchase.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Followed a gent out of Sam's Club in Mishawaka packing a full size at his 5:00. By the looks of his overloaded cart he must have been a store owner replenishing some inventory.

Top Bottom