• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Last night I was OCing as we went into Kroger in Columbus. Some idiot in a Chevy Blazer started yelling out his window "Don't shoot! Don't shoot!" I glanced over at him and promptly ignored him. So he shouted it once more.

Choose your own adventure:

1) I pulled my piece, shoved it through his open window, shot him and carjacked him.

2) I pulled him out of his car by his lapels and pimp slapped him.

3) He ran me over with his car.

4) I continued to ignore the idiot.

Rey B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Mowing the lawn today then to Plymouth Walmart for groceries and prescription refills. No one seemed to even notice but I carefully avoided any 5 year old children. ;)

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Yesterday, to the Memorial Day Parade on the west side of South Bend, then Kroger, then on a bike ride in my neighborhood with my family, followed by a walk, then messing around in my yard. Pretty much all day open carry.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Friday night. BW3 on Ireland.

Saturday. Speedway on Ireland and Ironwood. Guy followed me out to the pumps and asked what I had on my hip. Told him about my CZ. He asked if it was lightweight. I said it was a full size so...no?

Then to CVS across the street, Lowe's, Wally World on Ireland (Lots of ammo except for .22lr), Kabelin's Ace hardware, 1st Source Bank.

Ho hum as usual.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Just now at autozone in hobart. Police officer came up behind me and asked if I ever considered "concealing that" I turned around said nope and turned back to the cashier. Then I heard him let out a sarcastic laugh and out of the corner of my eye I saw him shaking his head.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Carried at BWW??? :rockwoot: Any problems?
    Just got word from my local BW's manager, that they received a sign from corporate to place at the front door stating that they DO NOT condone the carry of firearms in their establishment. He hasn't placed it yet, but says he has to shortly! Keep up the good work!

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Just got word from my local BW's manager, that they received a sign from corporate to place at the front door stating that they DO NOT condone the carry of firearms in their establishment. He hasn't placed it yet, but says he has to shortly! Keep up the good work!

I have OC in the Brownsburg BWW many times with zero issues... If they put a sign like that up here it will be my policy not to condone eating or drinking there, and I will make sure the staff and management knows it.

Buy hey, putting up that sign stops bad guys, right???

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I have OC in the Brownsburg BWW many times with zero issues... If they put a sign like that up here it will be my policy not to condone eating or drinking there, and I will make sure the staff and management knows it.

Buy hey, putting up that sign stops bad guys, right???
    i think B'burg is a franchise, this is going to happen at Plainfield, it is corporate. I may be wrong about the franchise, if it's corporate, they too will have a sign.

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle

Condone??? It sounds like they are trying to go the route of Starbucks, Jack in the Box, and Chipotle rather than a full "No Guns" policy.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Gas station, cashier said "nice Glock!" Told me he'd carry there if they let him. Said they aren't even allowed to have knives.

Pnc as well. Cop in there didn't say anything.

Now at GHS for brothers graduation.

Last edited:

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    They've had a corporate "no guns" policy for years.

Here's a discussion from 2009:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...f-defense/41235-buffalo-wild-wings-no-oc.html
    the official policy is posted pretty far down the thread.

Although it seems that franchise enforcement of the policy has always been spotty.
    That wasn't enforced, and no signage. Now they will enforce it if they see it. This includes lazy CC, if they see it they have to ask you to remove it or leave!

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just left GHS graduation event. While walking back to car, man in front of us in a suit took off his overcoat. Had a Glock in a leather holster on his right. I did the silly thing and asked him what he was carrying. "Glock"

"Ah I do, too. 23"
    "Latest generation." he responded, then walked to his car..... a police car ><

Glad I wasn't carrying at the time. Could have been bad ****in news.

Top Bottom