• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Was eating at the Steak and Shake off of Southport just west of 37. Was with my wife, son, and mom. Old lady across the walkway kept staring at me and my gun. I considered talking to her but I figured I would just make a good example by being a normal guy and going about my own business. I did make direct eye contact once for a few seconds then went back to what I was doing.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Shallo's on Saturday. Kroger yesterday morning.

Went to Arby's today for lunch. Pulling into the lot, a guy was speeding out of the drive through and almost hit me (incoming traffic has right-of-way, bro).

He screams and curses at me out of his window as I laugh and shake my head. I park, he pulls around to the road that heads back to the street in front of me, stops to see me get out of the car. I look at him, still smiling. He shakes his head and decides not to further the conversation for some reason. Maybe he noticed the dash cam

Ruger-9mm

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2014
    Out and about
    Shell in Franklin, Wal-Mart in North Vernon. I thought about stopping at the Wal-Mart in Columbus instead, but they might be skiddish after last weeks fiasco. Sucked though, I didn't realize the range at Crosley was closed, and the kid was bummed. Was supposed to be her first trip, but I promised we'd hit another one next week.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Rickers this morning.

US Defense Solutions this evening picking up my new Canik Stingray. That'll be my carry for tomorrow as I give the G23 a short respite.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Target on Ireland and Dunkin Donuts on Michigan in South Bend with all 3 kids.

Today is International Donut Day. (Every day is donut day :) )

My daughter did not open carry her stuffed bunny today.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Farmer's Market-got some overpriced fresh strawberries, some asparagus and rhubarb. Had the whole family. My wife was carrying her XDs-9 in a paddle holster (traditional carry).

Also the downtown library (South Bend).

No bunnies were carried.

Top Bottom