• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    quick stop by Planetary Brewing in Greenwood. Owner asked what I was carrying, got to talking about guns and beer for a bit. Good stuff.

Then Kroger and Pet Supplies Plus earlier.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Recently OC'd my M&P9c at:

-MCF&G this afternoon shootin some steel with CM & Chez.
    -Kroger on Sunnyside & Pendleton Pike.
    -Gander Mountain in Castleton.
    -Burger King on Oaklandon Rd. & Pendleton Pike.
    -Marathon gas station on I-465 & 56th St.

No issues, anywhere. :thumbsup:

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    In Plymouth at Bob Evans today around lunch time..love that pot roast hash!
    Stood up to put my coat back on and the woman in the booth behind us saw it, I saw her mouth to her guy "He's got a gun on".
    As I walked passed their booth I heard him saying something about "With a concealed carry permit he can".
    I almost stopped and told him Indiana doesn't have a CC permit, but ehh I had places to go

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    I might as well start a "Where did you OC yesterday" thread since I always post the day after.

Yesterday: Dairy Queen west of Sunnyside Rd on Pendleton Pike and El Rodeo Mexican restaurant on Oaklandon & 56th St the day before. No problems anywhere.

Tay

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    Plymouth
    So far today I've carried in PNC on Michigan St in Plymouth, Walmart on N. Oak Rd. in Plymouth and Low Bobs on Michigan. Great day so far!

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Stopped by Thornton's gas station this morning. Guy getting coffee asked what my sidearm was, and I answered. He asked a few questions about the Don Hume leather holster, saying he's trying to find one for his Taurus compact 45. Gave a few suggestions on where to look, and we parted ways. Good early gun talk.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Great day for OC today.

Morning... went to BP, and lunch went to Subway.

After work, went to the Comcast store on Emerson and Co Line. One guy approached and asked what I was carrying, got to talking about him having his young kids shoot and teaching them young, ammo prices, etc.

Then went to Oaken Barrel for dinner with family. No one commented.

Then to the Payless Liquor on Madison/Co Line. Employee noticed at the counter and asked me what I was carrying. Then some customers (old, drunk looking) were complimenting and talking about my gun at the other cash register, talking to me about what their friends carry. On the way out, cashier talked to me more about their self-defense options there at the store, how they can't carry.

Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    I haven't OC'd for awhile, but wanted to start up again because when I have in the past it was just more comfortable. I shoot a full size gun better than any of my other smaller guns used for CC so I recently got a G17 and have put about 200 flawless rounds through it and am shooting nice groups. Got myself a nice Galco leather OWB holster and saddled it all up this morning for the day.
    So . . . all Indy Southside . . .
    Lowes at Madison and County Line Rd and the McDonalds nearby for a drink.
    Later on, CVS and Kroger at Madison and Edgewood.
    Around dinner time Home Depot, Menards, and Noble Romans Pizza near Southport Road and Emerson.

I'm the process of helping sell my parents house so in the middle of all of that I met with the realtor at the house for a walk-through. He noticed the gun and asked how long I had been carrying. He said he used to have a gun in his house but hadn't had one in a while but was thinking about it again because of all the home invasions lately. We chatted awhile and made a tentative date to meet up at Beech Grove indoor range so he can try out a few of my handguns and maybe help him decide what to get. All in all I think a nice OC day.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Went down to Beech Grove today to hit the range with Sgtusmc. It was an hour plus wait to get a lane so we took at trip a few blocks down Emerson to hit up the Taco Bell while we waited.

I could tell a couple of people noticed me OCing my Glock 19, but nobody said a word. There was actually a young guy in there also OCing, but I didn't get a good look at what he had on.

Top Bottom