• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tflgen2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Westside
    Meijer in Avon and then Steak 'n Shake. Been OCing around Avon for a few weeks; previously CC'd everywhere. The other day at Burger King, the kid taking my order was joking with me saying my order was $675, to which I replied, "I hope that sandwich is worth it!" He then told me to have a nice day and "cool gun." Not had a negative experience to date :)

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    At Great Clips. A 3-4 year old just walked over to where I'm sitting in the waiting area, put his head right down to my right hip, and reached.... Apparently there were some pamphlets behind me he wanted to see. Almost had to lay him out. :p

Guy came in and asked "Is that a 45?" So we got to talking about guns and whatnot. Signaled he had a pocket carry with him, talked about some local gun shops.

Last edited:

Echelon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Chicago's Pizza in Plainfield this afternoon for lunch. (Lunch buffet is amazing!) Had a group of probably a dozen or so ISP cops in there. I assume none of them noticed, since I successfully escaped without a curb stomp. Later, out to work on my property in Trafalgar, Home Depot on 135, and Greenwood mall, but I stayed in the car for that one.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    scooby-doo-gang-300x201.jpg

Did they look like this?

At steak and shake st Franklin and Washington with the family. Bunch of crazy kids but no problems.

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    I've OC'd a couple of times at the Columbus Steak n' Shake recently. The other night, our server came up to cash me out and asked if my sidearm "had blowback." I was confused at his question, because the only time I ever hear "blowback" being used for any type of "handgun" is for bb/pellet pistols where the CO2 cartridge cycles the slide for a realistic semi-auto action.

I told him I was carrying a real handgun and he said that a friend had, or had fired, a Ruger that didn't have blowback. Something about springs. I was really confused at this point and just let it go. After thinking about it a while, on the way home, he might have been trying to ask about the recoil.

There was a mother and son that were waiting to be seated while I was waiting to be cashed out and the son, teenager, asked what I was carrying. The mother didn't freak out, she looked interested too.

The second time was yesterday with some co-workers for lunch. Not a peep from anyone.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    OC'd at the Fire House Subs in Castleton this evening. I got a #7 Steak & Cheese sub with mango habanero sauce. Absolutely delicious! The guy at the register was rather rude to us, but I'm not sure why :dunno: Nobody asked us to leave or gave me any grief. :thumbsup:

rbMPSH12

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2012
    UPS in Bloomington (not USPS) for the one minute I was inside to drop off a package. First official OC in a public place. I had to stop and remind myself before I got out of the car that it is just USPS that is off limits and not UPS. Gotta start somewhere I guess haha. Just call me :chuck:

I still prefer CC and will CC most of the time. However, I'm open to occasional OC.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom