• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    You were all OCing? That would have been cool.

I didn't get a look at everyone's hips that were there, but I would say probably half or a little more were.

I think there was a couple that came in after the place was "closed to the public" for dinner. I'm wondering if they were concerned as to what they'd gotten themselves into. I do not believe they were INGOers.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Enjoying my new OC gun lately, so I've been out more.

Places this weekend: Liquor store, Kroger, Meijer, Margeritas, BW3, PNC, Starbucks, BP, around neighborhood, Target, Indianapolis Airport (picking someone up, so I was out in the arrivals area helping with her baggage), some breakfast place on Thompson road (something Kitchen...)

Good stuff. Only had to pistol whip one or two little kids for looking at me wierd.

LanceRobbins24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    South Bend
    Busy weekend for me in the bend....Red Lobster, Midwest Gun Exchange, JR Fox jewelers southide, Speedway (Miami and Ireland), Walgreens, Martins (Ireland rd), Meijer (Portage), Kodiak range and training, BW3's Southside and I'm sure I'm forgetting more. No 5 year old girls yanking on the M&P, no multiple squad cars coming to give me a beat down, and no shrieking from any liberals that might have caught a view. Just as it should be when out in public with my son.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Busy weekend for me in the bend....Red Lobster, Midwest Gun Exchange, JR Fox jewelers southide, Speedway (Miami and Ireland), Walgreens, Martins (Ireland rd), Meijer (Portage), Kodiak range and training, BW3's Southside and I'm sure I'm forgetting more. No 5 year old girls yanking on the M&P, no multiple squad cars coming to give me a beat down, and no shrieking from any liberals that might have caught a view. Just as it should be when out in public with my son.

Ick.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Couple days ago, went into Walmart to get a tarp. Swung by the ammo counter and leaned over to see what they had.

Customer walked up and just said "Anything?", I responded "Nothin'"...

Just a mutual interaction of checking on ammo, heh. Had my new Glock 23 on me at the time

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    They didn't see any of my money...I took my son in to see the spectacle that is Midwest while we had an hour to kill waiting for the wife to meet us at Red Lobster.

Good. If you haven't met Aaron yet, go by his shop. Indiana Defensive Firearms. He's next to Nunemaker's coin shop on Lincolnway. He's a good friend of mine. Tell him Evan sent you. Hopefully he'll get his contract with MPD soon.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    OC'd at Target, heartland community bank and specks pet supplies all on 135 in greenwood. Only interaction was with what looked like a 5 year old girl. Amazingly, she did not disarm me and pistol whip me. All she said was, "cool gun". I just said, thanks kiddo. I think it must've been her grandma with her and she just smiled as I left.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Dermatologist's office in Greenwood (son has eczema), Accountant's office, then all around my house.

My daughter has eczema as well. We treat it primarily with foods. Yogurt for the probiotics as well as omega 6. I cook in grapeola grape seed oil because its very high in omega 6.

I make her a green smoothie every day that has yogurt, kale, and strawberries always because they're good for keeping eczema at bay. I round it out with other things that change to give some variety but I try to get plenty of antioxidants, like blueberries and pomegranate.

If she does have a break out, it's the cortisone cream but since we started her on these foods, she has gone very long stretches without any symptoms.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    McAlister's off of Michigan on the north side today, Starbucks this morning, BW3 last night.

Tomorrow, going to a hospital to visit my grandmother. Obviously will have to CC -_-

Mom called me and said: "You shouldn't go late. The garage is really creepy at night."
    "I'm not worried."
    "... you can't take a gun there!"
    "Sure I can."
    "But... you're not allowed."
    "No one will know."

So, yeah.

Top Bottom