• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I've driven through Mars Hill recently...Should I make an appointment with my dentist? :D
    If you drank the water...no dentist can help you. :D (we need a toothless smiley) If you didn't drink...call them quick before the air starts eating your teeth.

I lived in the hill since I was born up until I was 22. From the time I was old enough to eat pizza until I moved out, I ate Mickey and Bills every Friday night.
    Now see...Mickey and Bills. That's what I'm talking about...good, honest, hard working people. They've been there since Cain killed Able. Now, granted...it's not the best pizza in the world (Bob's Tu-Your-Door is...but that's another thread)...but they give back to the community by sponsoring the Mars Hill Street Fair. And besides...you don't have to have teeth to eat pizza. ;) If you did, 93.8% of Mars Hill would have starved to death years ago.

Sorry for the thread jack...carry on. :yesway:

Last edited:

Agent 007

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    Now see...Mickey and Bills. That's what I'm talking about...good, honest, hard working people. They've been there since Cain killed Able. Now, granted...it's not the best pizza in the world (Bob's Tu-Your-Door is...but that's another thread)...but they give back to the community by sponsoring the Mars Hill Street Fair.

I'm sorry, but I must publicly scoff at the notion that there is any pizza in the world better than the New Bethel Ordinary in Wanamaker.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled CC thread. :)

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I didn't CC anywhere the last few days. I was stuck in Ill-annoy. :(

And I scoff at these claims of "best pizza" Chicago's ONLY redeeming quality is that the best pizza is found there.

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    I OC'd from my night stand to the basement (where the laundry was still sitting). Then I CC'd up the stairs and then outside to give the dog some brushing. Then the wife, the dog and I took a walk down to the bank to make a deposit. Then we walked the dog back home and I continued to CC while we walked to a restaurant and had dinner.

I carry a G19 in an Uncle Mike's IWB holster. This holster won't let me tuck my shirt in though, so (after reading others' review here on INGO) am going to try an MTAC.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I'm sorry, but I must publicly scoff at the notion that there is any pizza in the world better than the New Bethel Ordinary in Wanamaker.

You have a point...but I was referring to pizza from a pizza parlor. The Ordinary doesn't fall into that category. Sorry... ;)

I grew up on the southside with alternating Friday night rituals...one Friday it would be Bob's pizza delivered to the house and alternate the next Friday with mom and dad loading everyone up in the black 1963 rag-top Impala with red leather interior and go to the White Castle on the Strip across from the Tee-Pee. I still remember how mad the old man was the night my sister opened an umbrella in the Impala and poked a hole in the top while on the way to South 31 drive-in. I thought his head was going to explode. There was a reason he had the nickname "Red"...and it wasn't the color of his hair.:): Funny thing is...he never laid a hand on any of us...not that we didn't deserve it. ;)

Last edited:

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan

I grew up on Randy's Pizza there in front of the fire station...oh back on topic. Hmmm, where do I CC??? EVERYWHERE!!!

Agent 007

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    I CC'd while riding with a guy who was test driving a truck that I'm selling for a friend. I hadn't gotten dressed for the day yet, and was still in light drawstring athletic shorts and a T-shirt. I'm liking my new Smartcarry for keeping me well armed, even in light clothing. It's comfortable, and my Kahr PM45 disappears in it. I usually pocket carry that gun, but for a deep cover option, there's nothing like a Smartcarry. I could even carry concealed without a shirt, although that may frighten some people more than OC. :):

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    I CC'ed my Glock 27 in an ankle holster all day at work. Now getting ready to take the kids to dinner and the new Ice Age movie and I'll be CC'ing my Sig229. Heck, might even leave the Glock on my ankle.:ar15:

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    CC today at Denny's, WalMart and Sears Hardware. Only problem was at Denny's. My t-shirt kept wanting to ride up while I sitting.

barricade

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    def, we are on the same side, i used to say why do they want to oc they are becoming targets and blah blah blah, but we are all on the same side none of us are breaking the law[god forbid] so if they the oc'ers want to be on the front lines so be it we are all on hte same side and its good to let ppl know alot of the populous have em carry oc or cc or carry at all they have em and are on the same side. so good job all gun owners who are responside and fight to keep the freedoms we have left i appluad you all and thank you all.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I have a confession. I just strapped on my Smith 3913 on a belt and went to town. I only did it because that annoyed eye roll my girlfriend gives me is so cute.

I forgot my spurs though and so no one seemed to even notice. I tried sitting so it would stick out in the aisle at the main street resturaunt and wiggled around to jangle my keys on my belt and wallet chain when I walked to draw attention but that never worked either.

Mainstreet resturaunt, Jaycee grocery store and the gas station and I still never got a single work or funny look. Never got to preach or give any one a lecture on gun rights and I don't think a soul was any more educated for me being there than they would have been if I stayed home.

What am I doing wrong?

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I have a confession. I just strapped on my Smith 3913 on a belt and went to town. I only did it because that annoyed eye roll my girlfriend gives me is so cute.

I forgot my spurs though and so no one seemed to even notice. I tried sitting so it would stick out in the aisle at the main street resturaunt and wiggled around to jangle my keys on my belt and wallet chain when I walked to draw attention but that never worked either.

Mainstreet resturaunt, Jaycee grocery store and the gas station and I still never got a single work or funny look. Never got to preach or give any one a lecture on gun rights and I don't think a soul was any more educated for me being there than they would have been if I stayed home.

What am I doing wrong?
    You forgot your INGO hat :D You may have not noticed any looks, but they might have waited until they were further away from you. I rarely notice looks from people until friends that were with me tell me about the guy that walked past us earlier. My method of carry changes with my attire and what I'm doing. I cc'd tonight to meet a friend for some computer repair.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    You forgot your INGO hat :D You may have not noticed any looks, but they might have waited until they were further away from you. I rarely notice looks from people until friends that were with me tell me about the guy that walked past us earlier. My method of carry changes with my attire and what I'm doing. I cc'd tonight to meet a friend for some computer repair.

May be funny looks are just the normal looks I'm used to so I don't notice them any more?

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

What am I doing wrong?
    You need to pop off a couple o' rounds into the air before you get off the horse and strap him to the hitchin' post... ;)

Top Bottom