• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    He probably just stopped to take a leak.

Only one leg came out of the truck. Plus don't you think it is suspicious for him to just sit there when he sees me, then start doing something when I start walking again, only to stop when i turn back around. Then instead of continuing south he just reversed all the way back to 1650? I went back down when the sun was setting, backed my car in the corner of a field to the north and listened. Did see some deer while there, now I'm hoping even more to get my depredation permit, lol.

Still CC'd while doing all this, except for when I got out of the car with my M44 in my hands to see how big the deer all were in the scope. lol. That was hard to not pull the trigger. :xmad:

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Still CC'd while doing all this, except for when I got out of the car with my M44 in my hands to see how big the deer all were in the scope. lol. That was hard to not pull the trigger. :xmad:

Wouldn't it have been fun to explain what you were doing to a conservation officer? ;)

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Wouldn't it have been fun to explain what you were doing to a conservation officer? ;)

yeah, but seeing they know we've also had probs with dumping on our property. And I'd tell them about earlier in the day they'd prob understand. Esp since our property is just across the road, and the woods the deer were walking along belongs to relatives just north of us ;)
    I'm trying to get a depredation permit to hunt anyways since they damage our crops so much each year. Plus its rare to see a CO out there anyways, lol.

Oh yeah I did CC in Anderson, Daleville, and Chesterfield earlier helping dad move from one field to the other, then I drove the tractor and sprayer home.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    OH , OK , so now your part of the hill ?
    I've always been a part of the Hill...I've lived southwest for 25+ years...minus the time I lived out of state. And even that was very, very similar to the Hill. You can take the redneck out of the Hill...but you can't take the Hill out of the redneck. ;) I joke about Mars Hill...but it's home. :D :cheers:

Some people consider living in or near the Hill like riding a moped...it's fun until your friends find out. I like it here...it's colorful. :): Where else can you go and stand in the middle of the main road and see 4 liquor stores, 3 gas stations, 2 grocery stores and one tooth?? :lmfao:

You do know that the Hill if famous for being the birthplace of the toothbrush...don't you? Had it been invented anywhere else it would have been called a teethbrush. :D

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    137   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    How funny is this.... I didn't do any of those things today either, and I OC'd my Glock 19 all day!!! :rockwoot:

This thread isn't really turning out the way you want it to is is??? :rolleyes:

That's b/c CC'rs don't want you to know they CC, they will never tell!!! :D

:popcorn:
    I'll tell you the same thing you told me in your OCing today thread,If you don't have anthing to contribute to this thread.Leave:patriot::D

Rating - 100%
    137   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    I've always been a part of the Hill...I've lived southwest for 25+ years...minus the time I lived out of state. And even that was very, very similar to the Hill. You can take the redneck out of the Hill...but you can't take the Hill out of the redneck. ;) I joke about Mars Hill...but it's home. :D :cheers:

Some people consider living in or near the Hill like riding a moped...it's fun until your friends find out. I like it here...it's colorful. :): Where else can you go and stand in the middle of the main road and see 4 liquor stores, 3 gas stations, 2 grocery stores and one tooth?? :lmfao:

You do know that the Hill if famous for being the birthplace of the toothbrush...don't you? Had it been invented anywhere else it would have been called a teethbrush. :D
    At least your name is not Redneck public servant:DYa gotta admit.There's no place like home!!:cheers:

jsgolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Greenwood

I lived in the hill since I was born up until I was 22. From the time I was old enough to eat pizza until I moved out, I ate Mickey and Bills every Friday night. My parents still live there.

Top Bottom