• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Let's see... I went to the bank (inside) to get 5's and 1's, drove past Carmel Police Station and City Hall, and gave the money to my wife who was working at the market. Went to Menards. With all five kids in tow. Took a short nap on the couch. Made dinner. Posted on INGO...

Maybe in another hour it'll be cool enough to work in the yard... gotta get the weed killer on before it rains all week.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    I have been CCing for 12 years now. Kinda nice to not bring attention to myself.

I must admit though, I OCed yesterday at an apartment building, the Police Department, the Sheriff Department, the jail, a gas station, while walking and driving around town, and I spoke to a few people. No one even commented on it.
    :scratch:

Sssshhhhhhhh.....You can't say that here!!!
    ;)

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    CC'd to a couple Open Houses today. Well, kind of CC'd. Wind kept blowing my shirt back, so every time we went out to check the yards and garages the "CC" part kind of went out the window.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    CC'd to a couple Open Houses today. Well, kind of CC'd. Wind kept blowing my shirt back, so every time we went out to check the yards and garages the "CC" part kind of went out the window.

What's the general opinion of an IWB holster with an open button-up shirt? It's essentially OC, but less blaitant.

Is an OC IWB more suspicious than a typical OC OWB?

Agent 007

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    CC'd my new M&P 45 Compact out and about today. Sweet little pistol, hides surprisingly well under a T-shirt because of the rounded contours of the design. Might get a Raven Concealment holster for it, I've heard good things about them.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Oh yeah, I just CC'd on a walk down to our woods/pond. And on the way back a truck came up the road from the north, stopped at the north corner of the woods/south corner of field. And just sat there for a while. I stopped and waited some, then walked away a bit further (I'm about 200 yards away at this point) and then turned around to see his door open, so I stopped and watched him again. He seemed to step out partway to do something, then finally got back in and instead of continuing south. He backed all the way up the road, close to a half mile. Then headed east. So I think something's up and I'm gonna grab a rifle and my car and head back down to watch tonight just in case.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Oh yeah, I just CC'd on a walk down to our woods/pond. And on the way back a truck came up the road from the north, stopped at the north corner of the woods/south corner of field. And just sat there for a while. I stopped and waited some, then walked away a bit further (I'm about 200 yards away at this point) and then turned around to see his door open, so I stopped and watched him again. He seemed to step out partway to do something, then finally got back in and instead of continuing south. He backed all the way up the road, close to a half mile. Then headed east. So I think something's up and I'm gonna grab a rifle and my car and head back down to watch tonight just in case.
    He probably just stopped to take a leak.

Top Bottom