• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    Made the rounds today shopping with my daughter & wife Gander Mtn., Costco , old time pottery,subway in Crown Point,Cabelas ,and the Chase bank . No problems . Concealed means concealed

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    CC'd to IHOP,
    OC'd while mowing and doing some chores around the house, then
    CC'd while getting an eye exam and then to the Lawrence Fourth of July Festival.

Either way, it was with my from getting dressed in the AM until this moment. Always with me, always loaded.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So what seems to be the most comfortable position to CC? I've tried 1-2 o'clock, 3 o'clock, and 4-5... but it makes my pants stick out so far it doesn't look or feel natural. Definetly need to get bigger belts, though.

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    So what seems to be the most comfortable position to CC? I've tried 1-2 o'clock, 3 o'clock, and 4-5... but it makes my pants stick out so far it doesn't look or feel natural. Definetly need to get bigger belts, though.

To each his own. Definitely, using a quality holster will help. Personally, I carry at 3 o'clock. 4 is more comfortable walking around, but I can't sit that way.

p.s. CC today on a nice long walk with the wife and dog and to Dicks and Gander on a search to buy a drawer safe to put in the nightstand for my pistol and a locking gun cabinet for the long guns (recently found out that I'm going to be some poor little kid's father, so I figured it is finally time to lock up these bad boys)

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    I kid you not, I CC'd last week when I lost my job to a "Reduction in Force". I did not shoot anyone. I did not threaten my boss o rthe Human Resources guy hiding in the car when they came to take my company car. It was very emotional and YET, I did not hurt anyone or even think of doing anything violent. Heck, how would the reaction have been if I OC'd? Not so good, I bet.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I CC'd to my cousin's wedding rehearsal, the brunch afterwards, running all over the north side of the state and into southern Michigan to pick up things for the reception, and near the end of the reception. I did a show and tell to my cousin's new in-laws (following the 4 rules of course) and picked up some ammo for cheap when I was out and about.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Today at Wallyworld.
    You know you're banned from Wallyworld. After that...incident. Or was it just the women's unmentionable aisle you can't go within 100 feet of?? :D

We got back from camping last night. It was a good 5 days. :) OK...it rained too much...and it was cooler than normal...but that just meant I didn't have to add ice to the Rolling Rock as often. And any day the beer stays cold...is a good day!!!

I CC'd all week. The guy a couple of camp site over came down and we shared a couple of beers. Nice guy...he was OC'ing a Colt 1911. Showoff... ;)

Top Bottom