• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    What if a zealot like our shooter friend here had the virus and was in a position to rub shoulders with folks who would make a real difference in getting their point across?

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Gosh it'd be great to hear what Jim Marrs would've said about the bank bug.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    It's people like you that need to have a few relatives catch a case, Karma seem's to be lacking these days. The idiots among us. Feel free to Ban me now.
    Nice. I have. I have had it myself. I’ve had my
    older parents(late 60’s) come in direct contact. Cousins and aunts had it. Been there done that got the tshirt. We are all
    of the opinion that we all have a time to go. When that time arrives is not for us to decide and to live our lives. You can’t understand that and that’s on you. Don’t force your irrational fear on us.

edit: damnit. Just got to the end. I hate people.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Nice. I have. I have had it myself. I’ve had my
    older parents(late 60’s) come in direct contact. Cousins and aunts had it. Been there done that got the tshirt. We are all
    of the opinion that we all have a time to go. When that time arrives is not for us to decide and to live our lives. You can’t understand that and that’s on you. Don’t force your irrational fear on us.

This cat is off his rocker. And he is a fine example of what we will be facing as more of him step into the light and attempt to force their stupidity and fears on the masses. I will tell him this directly to his face if ever given the chance. And I would really like to have that opportunity. Just to share eye contact.

You know I am referring to our recently departed member of course.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    This cat is off his rocker. And he is a fine example of what we will be facing as more of him step into the light and attempt to force their stupidity and fears on the masses. I will tell him this directly to his face if ever given the chance. And I would really like to have that opportunity. Just to share eye contact.

You know I am referring to our recently departed member of course.

And the squeeky little churchmouse turns into a roaring mountain lion! That is a way cool image I have in my head.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Oh no. This was definitely targeting by the trilateral commission to bring about a new world order controlled by the banks. C’mon. Everyone knows this. It was on the agenda for the last Bilderberg meeting. This was planned years ago.

It either naive to think that the only way an intentional infection could occur is with some grand conspiracy team headed by the powerful. Heck, if posted here a suggestion that anyone positive with wuwho flu try to infect the President some might just try, much less in the dark webs where antifa scurry together. All it takes is an idea, initiative, and opportunity, just like the IRS scandal under Obama, the soldiers knew what would hurt the presidents opposition, they didn't need a directive to execute it...

MundaGO

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2020
    Fort Wayne
    Oh for crap sake. Seriously. Pandemic.....Not seeing it.
    Go back in your box and pull the lid down.. This will all be over shortly........:faint:

[FONT=&amp]
    uEoU1pv.jpg
    [/FONT]

Trumpism is a Cancer to society, and it's the idiots among us that will needlessly cause this Pandemic to drag on. Hypocrite

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Sorry I missed the fun...but a quick skim of the thread has been entertaining....in its rapant and bipartisan inanity.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    While I certainly would put nothing past the dems, nothing and I mean NOTHING is below them, I dont believe this was a planned attack. I think it just happens. Also masks do not do crap.
    It is inevitable that everyone will eventually get this.
    Thank God that the president seems to be beating it.
    I do not wish sickness on any other human I truly dont.
    I wish prosecution and justified and legal death on certain criminals but only through law and order means. The court.
    I NEVER wanted or wished for any harm to come to President Obama. I never wished harm on killary or Pelosi or any other Democrat either.
    We must set the example for others to follow and be above the lefts dirty tactics and antics.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Ya. This has all been planned ever since the grassy knoll.

I DO believe in that. Elements of our government killed president kennedy and other elements learned of it and covered it up by hiding the evidence

If you look at the real facts outside of what the government fed people anyone with a brain can see it.
    I never believed in a conspiracy until I started doing my own research of the facts from eye witnesses and documents. Very concerning and a dark time for this nation.

Top Bottom