• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It's people like you that need to have a few relatives catch a case, Karma seem's to be lacking these days. The idiots among us. Feel free to Ban me now.

Such a sad little person to post such vile comments when folks are just trying to have a civil discussion.

But alas, there are many of your ilk out there, sorry more people didn't die to prove something. Yep, they are disappointed that wuwho flu isn't the disease they were promised in March when WHO was telling the world that 3.4% of the world was going to die and now it turns out that it about the same a the worst years of flu.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    It's people like you that need to have a few relatives catch a case, Karma seem's to be lacking these days. The idiots among us. Feel free to Ban me now.

Viciously mean....to imply people get physically sick and maybe die because they hold a different opinion than yours? And calling them a name on top of it?

WOW....

qwerty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    You clearly do not understand consumer confidence, this virus is intertwined with the economy. There is no one or the other. His mixed messaging, anti mask rhetoric, comparing it to the flu, pushing unproven miracle cures, saying it's magically going to go away, holding packed rallies, etc. has done nothing but make it worse. All I wanted was clear and consistent messaging based in science. My YTD numbers aren't upside down because of Holcomb's 6 week shutdown, they are from down because of Covid-19.
    Maybe you just suck at business?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You clearly do not understand consumer confidence, this virus is intertwined with the economy. There is no one or the other. His mixed messaging, anti mask rhetoric, comparing it to the flu, pushing unproven miracle cures, saying it's magically going to go away, holding packed rallies, etc. has done nothing but make it worse. All I wanted was clear and consistent messaging based in science. My YTD numbers aren't upside down because of Holcomb's 6 week shutdown, they are from down because of Covid-19.

Noticed you added this part after my initial reply. 6 weeks? Where are you getting 6 weeks? It's been since mid March. It's going on 7 months. :n00b:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola

So when someone takes a different view than you, you wish ill on them? Sorry, I've been holding my tongue reading your stuff the past few days. You do have some thoughts I agree with, and some I don't. Heck, we need different views on here.

With that said, your comment here puts you in the lowest ilk with the hateful far left. You sir are no longer welcome on INGO.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I have had cases in my family smart guy. And several friends. They are all just peachy keen fine. A bump in the road flu for most. And for your narrow minded info I have had it. And I am fracking fine smart guy.
    I am 70 with a compromised immune system. You want to mix it. Here or in person my friend. It is fools such as you that allows this insanity to set in.

BT....ban me....please.....:dunno:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have had cases in my family smart guy. And several friends. They are all just peachy keen fine. A bump in the road flu for most. And for your narrow minded info I have had it. And I am fracking fine smart guy.
    I am 70 with a compromised immune system. You want to mix it. Here or in person my friend. It is fools such as you that allows this insanity to set in.

BT....ban me....please.....:dunno:

OK. I missed his butt by this much.

To our recently departed....you wish Ill on me and I mine. FTF any time any where and I will discuss this with you. Pick the venue. I am not playing. You key board bravado dip weeds are a serious problem.
    We can break bread like civilized adults or take it to any level you wish. Your call sir. Tex will receive and pass this along. If I loose my staff credentials over this so be but you suck.

I would never wish Ill on anyone even my most hated of enemy's.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

To our recently departed....you wish Ill on me and I mine. FTF any time any where and I will discuss this with you. Pick the venue. I am not playing. You key board bravado dip weeds are a serious problem.
    We can break bread like civilized adults or take it to any level you wish. Your call sir. Tex will receive and pass this along. If I loose my staff credentials over this so be but you suck.

iu

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I would guess Hicks had it, then was on air force 1 with other members. They stated she was feeling ill so tried to quarantine on air force 1. This is just a guess.
    Oh no. This was definitely targeting by the trilateral commission to bring about a new world order controlled by the banks. C’mon. Everyone knows this. It was on the agenda for the last Bilderberg meeting. This was planned years ago.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Just for the record. I don't wish ill on those I disagree with. Cause then INGO would be boring, and I'd have to go back to arguing with family. :)

Also, I don't think he was wishing ill on CM, though I could be wrong.
    I think he thought that people that are NOT panicking, are that way because of "perspective".

Sort of like anti-gunners that think you carry, because you don't know anyone shot. In their imagination.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN

Yeah, that was way over the line. Sick of people wishing the virus on others, just because we don't agree with them, don't believe masks make one bullet-proof, etc. And always Orange Man Bad.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Just for the record. I don't wish ill on those I disagree with. Cause then INGO would be boring, and I'd have to go back to arguing with family. :)

Also, I don't think he was wishing ill on CM, though I could be wrong.
    I think he thought that people that are NOT panicking, are that way because of "perspective".

Sort of like anti-gunners that think you carry, because you don't know anyone shot. In their imagination.

I dunno act. Seemed pretty clearly directed at CM or at least his family.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Okay. His comment about karma makes my statement wrong.
    I have a doozy of a migraine, so my comprehension skills are lacking.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    A line has been crossed. That's unfortunate to say the least. CM and his family did'nt deserve that. No one does. You're good people in my book CM.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    And you thought I was ate-up crazy, suggesting that the dems might actually be responsible for intentionally infecting the president's circle?

Here we see an example of how some people think. :dunno:

:scratch:

Top Bottom