1ac30407.jpg

1984 S&W Model 60 Stainless .38 Special

Osobuco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    AWESOME PICS!

I sold my 629 15 years ago and regret it big time. Looking to get back into wheelies!

bumpy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    Can't post pictures...bummed

I have a couple of antique S&W's including a snubbie that was likely built around 1880. It was used during prohibition to protect a bootlegger in west Louisville, Ky. The bootlegger was the grandfather of my best buddy in high school. He carried the gun on his trips to the farm to pick up the hooch. There are three others including a nickle third model in .38 S&W, a model 36, and a model 37, both in blue. Wish I could show them to everyone.

CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    Great guns in here. I might get around to posting mine sometime but nothing impressive.

Eh, come on now...it's one of the nice things about INGO...fancy high end custom guns, C&R military relics, standard production guns, "found this in a dumpster" projects...folks post pics of their guns. It's like leafing through the best gun magazine in the world. Even if you don't read all the articles you always look at the pictures. You'll never find a thread where someone asks us to stop posting pics of our guns.

Post your pics! :yesway: :D

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I like the stories that go with the guns as much, if not more, than the fancy schmancy gun pics. Fancy guns are neat, but guns with history (even if it's personal history) is more interesting to me.

Jubba

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2010
    WAL-MART
    Ok, let's give this a shot.

Heritage Rough Rider 22LR/22mag --belonged to my great uncle
    DSC03293-1.jpg

Taurus 85 UL 38
    DSC03292-1.jpg

Not a wheelgun but I think it's cool. Deadwood double derringer 22LR made in Dayton, OH
    DSC03291-1.jpg

4" Colt Trooper 357 Mag
    DSC03295.jpg

Last edited:

CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    Ok, let's give this a shot.

Heritage Rough Rider 22LR/22mag --belonged to my great uncle
    DSC03293-1.jpg

Owned by your Great Uncle? Can I assume that it's got a few years on it and rounds through it? I've got a Rough Rider too, but it has the bird's head (I think that's what it's called) grip and the shorter barrel. I haven't shot mine yet...how has yours held up? I'm pretty interested in shooting .22mag through mine too.

Jubba

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2010
    WAL-MART
    Owned by your Great Uncle? Can I assume that it's got a few years on it and rounds through it? I've got a Rough Rider too, but it has the bird's head (I think that's what it's called) grip and the shorter barrel. I haven't shot mine yet...how has yours held up? I'm pretty interested in shooting .22mag through mine too.

I am not sure how old it is. My great uncle had several guns that he sold in an estate sale due to declining health. That is were I got this one. It has a 9" barrel. It shoots pretty good with 22 lr but I have not shot 22 mag out of it yet. I have put 50-75 rounds through it.

Top Bottom