• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I believe the quote goes something like "When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time"

doc.jpg

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    History shows that for the revolutionaries "no lives matter".
    So will it matter who wins the election?
    I was asked that today, given much for contemplation.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    From the article:

“I don’t feel guilty about the fact that five or 10 generations ago these people were slaves,” he said

Concur.
    Don’t you know that we’re all supposed to feel guilty and pay penance to the BLM/SJW mob who are now trying to enslave us into their ideology?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So Terry Crews tweeted...

"If you are a child of God, you are my brother and sister. I have family of every race, creed and ideology. We must ensure #blacklivesmatter doesn’t morph into #blacklivesbetter"

Of course the woke Twitteratti would have none of that. Oh no. Basically Crews is a white nationalist sympathizer, what with all that everyone is my brother/sister.

https://twitter.com/terrycrews/status/1277955144332668930

So here's a tweet that typifies the woke replies:

"#terrycrews if you are confused why he is cancelled. Whenever we say #Blacklivesmatter what do we hear from racists? So WhITE LiVEs DonT?? By him saying this **** he is feeding into the Pro black is Anti White rhetoric. So **** him"

Well, maybe if "you" would stop saying **** like all "white people have a disease," that they're all racist and "they can't help themselves but to be racist", and that it's impossible for black people to be racists. Maybe if you wouldn't keep segregating yourselves from white people, creating "this is the 'black' garden, y'all white people go somewhere else." Maybe if you wouldn't say **** like, "are there any white people around with security experience? Because it's not up to black people to handle this." I dunno. Maybe if you acted like #blacklivesmatter isn't exclusive of every other life, maybe I could take you at your word that #blacklivesmatter doesn't imply #blacklivesmattermore, or as Crews said it, #blacklivesbetter. Okay? You can say what you mean all you want, but it's what you do that manifests your motives. So stop acting like your race should be at the top of the hierarchy, like most white people (sans progressive elitists) have done over the past 50 years, and then I can believe you. C'mon. Grow past your own racism.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    BLM? LOL
    We're living out a plan that was published in the 1950's by a retired Royal Canadian Navy officer (destroyer captain and later political education). You'd think that people would read it and refuse to be duped but no, that's not gonna happen.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Was just wondering what they're gonna call the day after Thanksgiving when it rolls around. It's a given that Thanksgiving itself will be canceled, of course for being the day for celebrating racist colonials. If the current progression of insanity persists, there's no any retail company will actually use the term "Black Friday" in their advertisements unless it's an exclusive sale based on Identity. I'll bet they're pondering that question right now. Can they actually say "Black Friday" in their ads?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    So Terry Crews tweeted...

"If you are a child of God, you are my brother and sister. I have family of every race, creed and ideology. We must ensure #blacklivesmatter doesn’t morph into #blacklivesbetter"

Of course the woke Twitteratti would have none of that. Oh no. Basically Crews is a white nationalist sympathizer, what with all that everyone is my brother/sister.

https://twitter.com/terrycrews/status/1277955144332668930
    I clicked that.

I shouldn't have. I don't think I've seen so many ignorant, blatantly racist and malignant things said ever. I really don't want those things to influence how I see a particular culture (must remind myself they do not speak for all black people...)

And Terry certainly doesn't deserve it. He's probably one of the (if not the) most righteous men in Hollywood right now.

And, he wrote a pretty decent book.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    On a related note, one of my young, naive neighbors said on Facebook "Antifa is an idea, not a group. And then proceeded to explain how they cant possibly be causing all the riots and damage because its not a true group."

After telling us "if you are against Nazis, congrats! YOU are Antifa!"

Ohhhhhhkaaaaaaaay.... (since been deleted)

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    The nazis were new age nitwit corporatists with great fashion sense. In retrospect it looks as though that's why the world was in love with them, well, until they didn't do what the financial powers wanted. Funny how that works.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    On a related note, one of my young, naive neighbors said on Facebook "Antifa is an idea, not a group. And then proceeded to explain how they cant possibly be causing all the riots and damage because its not a true group."

After telling us "if you are against Nazis, congrats! YOU are Antifa!"

Ohhhhhhkaaaaaaaay.... (since been deleted)

You can tell the flavor of koolaid the person drank by what was regurgitated. It's like my SIL spewing the Mom's Demand Action standard line, nearly word for word, "we don't want to ban guns, we just want some common sense gun laws."

The talking heads keep saying Antifa is an idea, not a group. I don't remember who or where it was said here, but someone regurgitated that nonsense here too. This is simply denial. Antifa is a group of LARPing left-revolutionary thugs who do thuggy things to get their way. They have local and regional groups with memebership and coordination with other Antifa groups. Antifa members wouldn't know real ass fascists if they crawled up their ass and took over their skin. I'm against fascists and I'm pretty sure Antifa is against me. For people who call themselves anti-fascists they sure act an awful lot like fascists.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom