spare.gif

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Because BLM has been acting like Marxists I've pretty much assumed that it's a Marxist organization. But if this is true, that BLM leaders are quitting because it's been taken over by Marxists, I guess it's official.

[video=youtube_share;zgsbhUtGypU]http://youtu.be/zgsbhUtGypU[/video]

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    No, the founders are "trained Marxists." From her lips directly. Saw it myself.

I think the founders are still there, but instead its the supporters they recruited that are realizing what the leaders REALLY want so they are saying "F*** this noise! I'm out!" . I'm sure they were lead to believe that this was all about making them whole with white america, and recently the leaders have finally felt comfortable saying "Its more than about black equality. Its about black superiority, and we cant have that under the current system. So we must destroy the country as we know it and rebuild it with *US* in power, subjugating those who have oppressed us for generation upon generation. Its time for payback." (paraphrased)

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I'd say they were obstructing traffic. Dumb, especially at night.

Yep I can't imagine someone being out on an interstate at night walking around. There is no way you can react to something that fast. Deer are fast yet they are still hit. I wonder if they charged the driver with something? In my opinion that would be unjust.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yep I can't imagine someone being out on an interstate at night walking around. There is no way you can react to something that fast. Deer are fast yet they are still hit. I wonder if they charged the driver with something? In my opinion that would be unjust.

Does it change your opinion that he drove around barricades on the on ramp to get to the protesters? He entered the highway on a closed entrance ramp, in theory understanding that he shouldnt be driving there because its not safe for someone.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    here's another link
    https://twitter.com/YourAnonCentral/status/1279563655307071488?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Apparently it's called the NFAC or Not ****ing Around Coalition
    You know they're serious because the grand poobah carries two rifles at once. :laugh:

Two at once? I've heard of a New York Reload, but thats nuts.

And how do you operate an AR properly with only one hand? Watching him fumble with two rifles is entertaining. I dont think he realizes how offensively dangerous he ISNT. I think he's more dangerous as in an accident waiting to happen than the dangerous he imagines of him mowing down twice as many racists with two rifles.

He probably fancies himself as this guy:
    hqdefault.jpg

But all I could see in that video over his shoulder was him clumsily trying not to drop one of them. It looked to me like somebody had handed him their rifle so they could have their hands free for something else (like punching a motorist?). Now that I know that fact, I find him even more laughable.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    BLM? LOL
    We're living out a plan that was published in the 1950's by a retired Royal Canadian Navy officer (destroyer captain and later political education). You'd think that people would read it and refuse to be duped but no, that's not gonna happen.

My google-fu is weak, and I’m curious. Elaborate por favor?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    they are asking for a fight....they are not smart

One video clip showed a leader of the demonstrators, who was not identified, shouting into a loudspeaker in a challenge to white supremacists who historically have used Stone Mountain as a rallying spot of their own.

"I don't see no white militia," he declared. "We're here. Where ... you at? We're in your house. Let's go."

When far right wing nutbags talk race war to remake America, they are rightfully denounced as nutbags. Not suspending respiration awaiting denunciation of left wing nutbags by the left. They really should be careful what they ask for

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Does it change your opinion that he drove around barricades on the on ramp to get to the protesters? He entered the highway on a closed entrance ramp, in theory understanding that he shouldnt be driving there because its not safe for someone.

The incident is going to change a number of people's live forever, but the police finally decided they weren't going to allow jackasses to block the interstate anymore. So winning, but a bit late for a couple people

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom