Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    excuse.jpg

https://www.foxnews.com/media/black-lives-matter-president-riot

"The riot is the language of the unheard," said Newsome, who compared modern-day protests to The Boston Tea Party.

"The white supremacists who built this country never earned anything peacefully. They did it through bullets and blood. And that's the American way."
    — Hawk Newsome, Black Lives Matter of Greater NY President

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    That there is a Terrorist Group.
    Lock them all up or put a price on their heads.

He knows what's up. I mean, come on. Nobody can be that stupid..... Can they? :dunno:

Racist POS! :xmad:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    excuse.jpg

"The riot is the language of the unheard," said Newsome, who compared modern-day protests to The Boston Tea Party.

"The white supremacists who built this country never earned anything peacefully. They did it through bullets and blood. And that's the American way."

Tomi's trying to stay relevant. The BLM dude isn't that smart, obviously, because that was a set-up anyone could've seen a mile away. How long has it been since anyone has heard anything from BLM? That long 'eh? Nothing like getting a sucker to stir things up again.

BTW, this is the guy who spoke at a Pro-Trump rally, and was also invited to speak (but declined) at the Unite the Right Rally. Sooooo, I can't help but wonder....:shady:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    excuse.jpg

So, basically, we didn't build that. Now, where have I heard that before :facepalm:

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    It’s a group of people who think that skin color makes a difference between human deaths. They only have further solidified the lines of “seperation” even their name is anti-other colors people.

and before someone hates. I will offend all colors, nationalities, sexes, genders, matin rituals and people. It’s the ONLY way to truly be 100% politically correct

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It's the creed of thugs wanting to wield the power of state for their own benefit.

Yep. Government holds your coat while you do the hard work of building a life or a business, wants a substantial share of the credit, and then wants more taxes so it can hire more people to stand around watching other people build stuff

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Yep. Government holds your coat while you do the hard work of building a life or a business, wants a substantial share of the credit, and then wants more taxes so it can hire more people to stand around watching other people build stuff

Wait....
    So now we're talking about union street maintenance workers?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Bump
    Antifa getting scrutiny. Good.
    Does black lives matter get a pass?

At least for now.

I'd real don't like the trend of labeling groups "Terrorist". We all know that the 3% and other patriot groups are next in line for that designation.

Let's tread lightly with this.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    At least for now.

I'd real don't like the trend of labeling groups "Terrorist". We all know that the 3% and other patriot groups are next in line for that designation.

Let's tread lightly with this.

I think if the definition is solid, let descriptions fit where they may. There's a very discernible difference between harming ordinary citizens and striking an oppressive government. And it's not lost on me that they believe they're fighting an oppressive government. But that's not what earns them the terrorist title. Beat up elderly ladies to sow civil unrest to further one's politics makes one at least a terrorist. And if calling them a terrorist opens up an investigative tool box to help bring those people to justice, I'm okay with that.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Pretty simple, if you terrorize to get across your message, then you are a terrorist.

:dunno:

When you block the roadways to intimidate drivers, you are a terrorist.

When you paint graffiti on something you do not own, you are a terrorist.

When you intentionally brake things you do not own, you are a terrorist.

When you throw any object at a public servant, you are a terrorist.

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The dc mayor gave approval to paint “black lives matter” on the street in front of the White House. Do they even know the Pandora’s box they opened if any other group gets denied to do the same for a protest?

In D.C.....they know where their bread is buttered. No other group butters the bread in that city.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom