• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    We are committed to disrupting the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, and especially “our” children to the degree that mothers, parents and children are comfortable.

MikeBrennan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2016
    Indiana
    We are committed to disrupting the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, and especially “our” children to the degree that mothers, parents and children are comfortable.

Because the nuclear family structure in the black community has not been disrupted enough.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    ATM poses a great question to start 2017!

I go to the source and gather the information the media rarely does that.

The next question will be: What do you do when you attempt to go to the source and find that most of the information is locked, guarded, hidden, redacted, possibly even destroyed?

While you're considering your options, one of the guards hands you the same script you already heard from the media, a crowd begins to form nearby looking agitated, even starting to call you names...

What do you do?

I hope I get more than one question per year. I'm patient, but I'm not that patient. ;)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    ATM poses a great question to start 2017!

I go to the source and gather the information the media rarely does that.

So if you want to decide if the Russians hacked the DNC et al, do you PM Putin? What's his INGO name (please tell me it's not ATM :nailbite:)

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    ATM
    I then form an opinion on the information available and input from like minded patriots. (even KUT)

I am not saying ATM is Putin but they have not been seen together!

here is another BLM quote on globalization

"We see ourselves as part of the global Black family and we are aware of the different ways we are impacted or privileged as Black folk who exist in different parts of the world"

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    ATM
    I then form an opinion on the information available and input from like minded patriots. (even KUT)

The correct answer was: select the loudest one from the crowd and beat them senseless, but we have a whole new year to discuss tactics. :):

I am not saying ATM is Putin but they have not been seen together!

Fact.

Thanks for playing along. :yesway:

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Yes always attack the biggest loudest person.
    If you win the others may run away or beat you senseless.
    Kinda of a 50/50 chance of that one.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I know you did not pose the question to me but.
    I believe the the "great society" of LBJ led to the destruction of one of the strongest institutions in America.
    The black family was a strong institution that led to the success and increased upward mobility of the entire nation.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I believe the the "great society" of LBJ led to the destruction of one of the strongest institutions in America.
    The black family was a strong institution that led to the success and increased upward mobility of the entire nation.

That's fine, you're more than welcome to respond.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    How long has it been untrustworthy?

Well, I guess saying "untrustworthy" is perhaps the wrong word. It boils down to whether we believe what the press tells us or not. And whether we believe it depends on many things, including personal biases, how much we want to believe or disbelieve the thing we're being told, past experiences. And it's always been that. And the press, especially concerning political reporting, has always had a stake in things--they want to sell newspapers. They have personal opinions about which policies benefit them most. That should make most people take that into account when evaluating the news.

But what I'm talking about is more than just that. They've been astonishingly open about their biases in reporting absurd things, such as "stand up, don't shoot". Take a guy like Don Lemon on CNN. Anyone who says he is a journalist with integrity either has none themselves or just isn't paying attention.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    How did the black nuclear family get so disrupted? And for the record, I agree. I just want to know where you think it occurred.

I think it's not just one thing, but a theme of mostly government policies. LBJ's war on poverty. The War on Drugs has contributed. Education policies which creates and perpetuates failing schools.

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Well, I guess saying "untrustworthy" is perhaps the wrong word. It boils down to whether we believe what the press tells us or not. And whether we believe it depends on many things, including personal biases, how much we want to believe or disbelieve the thing we're being told, past experiences...

Even when we choose to buy what they're selling, they remain as untrustworthy as us.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    How did the black nuclear family get so disrupted? And for the record, I agree. I just want to know where you think it occurred.

I'd start with Lyndon Baines "I'll have those n******s voting Democrat for 200 years"* Johnson.

The State has taken the place of the nuclear family, especially so in the black community (and increasingly so in the white community).

* (Yes, I realize the sourcing of the quote is questionable; but the sentiment and intent - that greater access to the public teat would lead to a class of people dependent upon the government - are wholly accurate.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom