Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Even I wanted to punch her(?) in the face.
    She(?) is certainly not helping people to see beyond the color of skin. White people can't be part of that solution. I wish the black people listening to that would have shouted her down.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    She(?) is certainly not helping people to see beyond the color of skin. White people can't be part of that solution. I wish the black people listening to that would have shouted her down.

I didn't see any black poplin the crowd. And honestly I'm not sure she(?) is even black.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    trump-award-1.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I didn't see any black poplin the crowd. And honestly I'm not sure she(?) is even black.

Phone typo? Did you mean to say no black people in the crowd?

I did not mean this as disrespectful. I probably should have said person of color, because I can't say she was black, per se. The others near her seemed to be black or otherwise people of color (personally I hate that term, but easier to say that than all the races that don't have white skin). The video quality made it hard to see. I think the crowd may have been largely white. It seemed some people may have been yelling in disagreement, but that was hard to tell as well. But what she had to say was pretty clear. She was presenting herself as speaking for people of color. I would like to have seen people of color tell her to STFU.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Presented without comment:

TORONTO - A co-founder of Black Lives Matter Toronto argued that white people are “recessive genetic defects” and purportedly mused about how the race could be “wiped out,” according to a post on what appears to be her Facebook page....

“Whiteness is not humxness,” the statement begins. “infact, white skin is sub-humxn.” The post goes on to present a genetics-based argument centred on melanin and enzyme.

“White ppl are recessive genetic defects. this is factual,” the post reads towards the end. “white ppl need white supremacy as a mechanism to protect their survival as a people because all they can do is produce themselves. black ppl simply through their dominant genes can literally wipe out the white race if we had the power to.”

Black Lives Matter co-founder appears to label white people ?defects? | Toronto

$

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom