• Status
    Not open for further replies.

TKDMaster10

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2015
    Avon, IN
    Dude, im telling you. It wony let me. I keep getting a notification that I can only send PMs to staff because I haven't reached 50 posts yet. Ill take a screenshot of the notification if I need to.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Could also be used to avoid those businesses. Just needless division, yet again.

Black Lives Matter launches site to support black businesses across the country

Given that black businesses are overwhelmingly in black communities, and black communities tend to be impoverished, supporting black businesses does nothing but help reduce dependence on public aid. If the purpose of this is for black people to avoid "white" businesses, you'd have a point, and a lot of naked black people who believed as you do. If you could articulate why it is undesirable for a group of people to try and benefit themselves and their communities and avoid being a burden on other taxpayers?

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Given that black businesses are overwhelmingly in black communities, and black communities tend to be impoverished, supporting black businesses does nothing but help reduce dependence on public aid. If the purpose of this is for black people to avoid "white" businesses, you'd have a point, and a lot of naked black people who believed as you do. If you could articulate why it is undesirable for a group of people to try and benefit themselves and their communities and avoid being a burden on other taxpayers?

What black neighborhoods are you shopping in that stores are overwhelmingly black owned ? The mean slums of Carmel.
    I have never been in a black neighborhood that the bulk of the stores are not owned by Indians, whites and oriental's. Smart black businesses leave and go to more prosperous areas to do business in.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    What black neighborhoods are you shopping in that stores are overwhelmingly black owned ? The mean slums of Carmel.
    I have never been in a black neighborhood that the bulk of the stores are not owned by Indians, whites and oriental's. Smart black businesses leave and go to more prosperous areas to do business in.
    Someone needs to travel more.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Read my first sentence again, and see if that reconciles with your post. And as Jetta said, travel more.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Someone needs to travel more.

Read my first sentence again, and see if that reconciles with your post. And as Jetta said, travel more.

Im well aware of most slums.
    I grew up in East Baltimore in a community called Hollander Ridge for the first 10 years and then we moved up the Lexington Terrace on the west side of downtown.
    I have family still in downtown Baltimore, i know who owns the stores. Blacks might own the clothing stores and thats about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom