• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Hopefully Kutnupe will look at BLM and see what they really are. I'm for freedom and liberty for every man woman and child. Working under false pretenses and allowing a movement to sucker you is not freedom. Its being a sucker.
    I think you both look at BLM and see the part you wish to see, and the truth is a combination of the two.

There is a lot of misinformation, lying and violence coming from some in involved with BLM.

There is also a lot of actual concern over the perception of inconsistent application of the law and force on blacks. Kut brought a first hand perspective of that side of things. His accounts of his family's interactions with officers over the years showed that there really is work that still needs to be done.

Is there systemic racism against blacks in our police departments? In the vast majority of departments, I doubt it. I also do not think we can just write off what happens as blacks commit more crime so they get more attention.

Both sides are talking past each other, just like with so many other politicized subjects. Plus the more extreme views are the ones that get the media attention, which further divides the opinions of both sides.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I think you both look at BLM and see the part you wish to see, and the truth is a combination of the two.

There is a lot of misinformation, lying and violence coming from some in involved with BLM.

There is also a lot of actual concern over the perception of inconsistent application of the law and force on blacks. Kut brought a first hand perspective of that side of things. His accounts of his family's interactions with officers over the years showed that there really is work that still needs to be done.

Is there systemic racism against blacks in our police departments? In the vast majority of departments, I doubt it. I also do not think we can just write off what happens as blacks commit more crime so they get more attention.

Both sides are talking past each other, just like with so many other politicized subjects. Plus the more extreme views are the ones that get the media attention, which further divides the opinions of both sides.

There are a few things that need to be addressed when this is the topic.
    Not enough time to cover them all right now but put yourself in the drivers seat of a police cruiser for a week and I am sure your views/opinions about many things will be drastically altered.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Scream anything loud enough, long enough, the people who want to believe it will! Racist! Racist! Racist! Online loophole! Online loophole! Online loophole! Cracker cop kills innocent black! Cracker cop kills innocent black! Cracker cop kills innocent black! Assault weapon! Assault weapon! Assault weapon! People have to quit wanting to be the victim, or they will always be the victim! Snowflake, participation trophy mentality is what we are now dealing with, and will for the foreseeable future!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    ..................Is there systemic racism against blacks in our police departments? In the vast majority of departments, I doubt it. I also do not think we can just write off what happens as blacks commit more crime so they get more attention.

Kut seemed to think there was but when I asked him how many of his fellow officers were racists he didn't give me an answer. Weird. I can only assume he does't really believe it himself.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    No. Just the sum total of his personal feelings.
    He put it out there and it came back in spades. This is my personal observation.
    Some of it he asked for more or less.
    He just decided it was time to go.
    d890 painted himself into a corner. He was on our radar for his trolling and inciting riots.
    Add to that a personal attack and that was it. We(staff) usually give a 30 day in these instances and then discuss what happens from there. Sometimes the 30 is enough. Other times it is changed up to a Perma. I did not do this and now wish I would have.
    I admit he pissed me off. Takes a bit to do that and he got there.

Don't worry over it. When he comes back with a shill account, you'll get another chance!

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Scream anything loud enough, long enough, the people who want to believe it will! Racist! Racist! Racist! Online loophole! Online loophole! Online loophole! Cracker cop kills innocent black! Cracker cop kills innocent black! Cracker cop kills innocent black! Assault weapon! Assault weapon! Assault weapon! People have to quit wanting to be the victim, or they will always be the victim! Snowflake, participation trophy mentality is what we are now dealing with, and will for the foreseeable future!

Does this apply to conservative mantras as well? :dunno:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Kut, INGO is no more a monolith than Blacks. Both groups have diverse individual components.

Yeah, it's sad to see some of the ruder, myopic members run off the wiser ones.

My dogs are color blind but they can tell an ******* when they see one.

I seriously had to count the letters twice to see if you used that word. Of course, the article "an" is an indication of what your wrote.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Sometimes, people actually are victims.

If illegals are taking your tax dollars for education, welfare, soc. sec. that they haven't earned then you actually are a victim not necessarily just playing into victim identity politics.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Kut seemed to think there was but when I asked him how many of his fellow officers were racists he didn't give me an answer. Weird. I can only assume he does't really believe it himself.

An interesting point that got lost in hundreds of posts is Kut's posting interactions with fellow INGO LEO's. If one didn't know that KUT was LEO, he could have easily been mistaken for a BLM cop hater.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    You're kidding, right?

We just play it differently. The most obvious is any complaint that illegals are taking our jobs...
    Guess you're right, the conservatives have blocked all the interstates into, and out of major metro areas, we've burned all of our neighborhoods, because our kids can't cut grass, also, since we can't buy Liqour and TV's, we've plowed through 21st, Kahns, United, and BestBuy for a little undocumented shopping! C'mon man, you're smarter than that, and won't David890 me into an argument! You know exactly what I meant, now you're trying to bait!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom