Not open for further replies.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    OK folks, what are we thinking about this? Is Kut really gone or just seeking attention?

If he's gone, I'll miss his occasional post where he wasn't stirring up :poop: or race baiting.

"Full of truth," 'eh? As one of those within that "13%," I hadn't realized how poorly educated, unproductive, criminally inclined, and apt to abuse welfare that I am. That fact that you, nor anyone else understands how highly offensive that article is (as I doubt Black Anericans like the idea of being referred to a "Africans," or "tribesmen," only proves that INGO is no longer a place I, personally, feel welcome.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    im-not-playing-with-you-anymore-im-going-home-funny-comments.jpg

Gary119

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2015
    Southern Indiana
    OK folks, what are we thinking about this? Is Kut really gone or just seeking attention?

If he's gone, I'll miss his occasional post where he wasn't stirring up :poop: or race baiting.

I truly hope not. He gives us incite to a world most of us will never know. He always presents his points in a respectful/intelligent way. He, to me, is a man of honor, someone to ride the river with. Sure he brings up the black side but we have females on here that bring up the female side, we have a not a smart person that brings up the not smart side, but I am trying to learn.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

His last activity was 4 hours ago.

If he has left I will be forced to go on a Rampage in Carmel to seek him out at least for a Cheeseburger and the range time we have been attempting to set up....

bacon#1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Outside The Matrix
    I truly hope not. He gives us insite to a world most of us will never know. He always presents his points in a respectful/intelligent way. He, to me, is a man of honor, someone to ride the river with. Sure he brings up the black side but we have females on her that bring up the female side, we have a not a smart person that brings up the not smart side, but I am trying to learn.

Giggitty

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I cant imagine that was all it would take to run him off.

I imagine that was a good excuse to bail. It had to be exhausting to continually dig at and argue with a large % of everyone else on the forum?

Hopefully CM will run him down, buy him a cheeseburger, and convince him to quietly change his screen name to come back as a more productive member that doesn't focus so much on all that other stuff?

"Username"

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2016
    Everywhere, so far.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    His last activity was 4 hours ago.

If he has left I will be forced to go on a Rampage in Carmel to seek him out at least for a Cheeseburger and the range time we have been attempting to set up....

If you hunt him down for a cheeseburger, PM me. Yours will be on me. Maybe his too, if he dresses like Lando Calrissian.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom